Hello and how much water

letmeout

Silver Member
Just popping in to say Hi. this is my first night on here so just finding my way around.
I started CD sole source last week-this isday 6.So far so good. Am weighing myself every morning and am encouraged so far.

Start weight: 22 st 12.5 lbs
Weight this morning: 22 st 0.5 lbs

Thanks Becky- it's along one to be sure- but it feels great to have taken the first steps.

When is your first weigh in? this is my 3rd week i lost 14 in week one and 9lbs in week two. It gets alot easier as time goes on and you see the scales going down. My starting weight was 20stone

Tomorrow is my first weigh in- I had hoped for 9lbs loss but am passed that now. Mind you was heavier this am than yesterday!
I started on 29.1.08- will put that in my siggy.
14lbs week one is fantastic and 9lbs for week 2 is incredible!
Well done you!
Can I ask if you're doing any excersize and how much water you are drinking?

Hi babe, well done on loosing 12lb, excellent!
I am on day five now, and inspired because of the scales going down!
I am drinking around 6 litres of water a day and trying to walk as much as I can, I have a dog, so I have to walk her every day anyway, I think if you were doing excersise before starting, keep it up, but other wise see how you feel, kepp up the good work hun and remember to take your measurements, cause you will be totally delighted at the inches that come off as well as the pounds! xx

Morning all!!
Well done to you both,this is my 3rd week
week 1-12
week 2-4
I drink about 8 litres im crazy with the stuff!! They say 2.2 litres and still loose.
Word of advice dont weight in mornins unless get weight by cc in mornings as always weight lighter!!
Have a good day all
Gemma xx

WOW - Let me out. Fantastic losses so far, it must motivate you to go onwards and upwards (or should that be inwards!)
Loving the name btw!
Keep at it
Tansyx:)

Hi guys-and thanks for the tips and encouragement. First weigh day and it's 13.5 lbs so I am mega happy!
Have upped the water today and have managed 7 pints so far today which is a major acheivement as I'm rubbish at drinking.
Anyway-did I mention I've lot 13.5 lbs in just one week?!!
Yippe-hooray ! Still ten stone off being able to physically do cartwheels but doing them already in my mind!!

well done hun!! Keep i up and you will be 10 stone lighter in no time!!:D

Hi Letmeout, I started off last week a bit heavier than you and managed to lose 12lbs. I need to up the water intake too. I have been having about 3 - 4 litres but obviously need to drink more than that. Well done on your fantastic 13.5 lbs - that is really great. You must be over the moon! Look forward to weigh in next week to see how much we have lost!
x

Hi people, well done on your weight loss, im only on the end of my second day and am having some side effects that are making me feel like giving up on the diet, im getting really bad diarreah (sorry cant spell lol) and cramps in my thighs, it only started last night and tonight and its quite uncomfortable. do you think it may go if i carry on with the cd?
thanks
xxx

i think it will go. Are you drinnking enough? Get to day 4 and reassess.

Gemma....8 litres WOW! i didnt think there was enough time in a day to drink 8 litres!

Tomorrow is my first weigh in- I had hoped for 9lbs loss but am passed that now. Mind you was heavier this am than yesterday!
I started on 29.1.08- will put that in my siggy.
14lbs week one is fantastic and 9lbs for week 2 is incredible!
Well done you!
Can I ask if you're doing any excersize and how much water you are drinking?

hiya, not doing any excercise at all. apart from a walk with my daughter not fast walkin she's only 3!!! 1st week drank 2.5l then 2nd week got to 3 and now this week ive moved up to 4litres a day!!

Hi guys-and thanks for the tips and encouragement. First weigh day and it's 13.5 lbs so I am mega happy!
Have upped the water today and have managed 7 pints so far today which is a major acheivement as I'm rubbish at drinking.
Anyway-did I mention I've lot 13.5 lbs in just one week?!!
Yippe-hooray ! Still ten stone off being able to physically do cartwheels but doing them already in my mind!!

Congrats!!! - 13.5lb in week one is amazing!

I started around your weight and had a 12.5lb weight loss, have been drinking about 5litres of water a day and finding it remarkably easy, am thirsty all of the time.

What a fantastic incentive the first week is already, looking forward to WI next week and look forward to hearing about everyone elses.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!

Back