Hello - andvice please

Discussion in 'Pregnancy Without The Pounds' started by summer29, 9 April 2010 Social URL.

1. summer29

summer29 Member

Start Weight:
    15st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight watchers
    I have one girl aged nearly 2 now and am trying for another baby I have despirately been trying to lose weight but I dont want to wait too long as I feel that the longer I leave it the more jellous she will be of the new baby. I am currently on slimfast but am unsure how many calories I should be eating as I am trying to get pregnant. I have been losing 2lb a week and dont always stick to the plan 100%. I had poroblems due to my weight in my last pregnancy with high blood pressure and want to avoid the same thing.

Any advice thoughts welcome.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. vonpeeky

vonpeeky Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    I was told I'd never concieve was on Cambridge diet for 5 weeks and just found out I'm pregnant :)
    it has worked well for alot of people on here it seems!! Xxx

4. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.94%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    As long as you're consuming enough calorie to ovulate every month and stop dieting as soon as you find out you're expecting then you'll be fine. Lots of people in this section got their BFP's doing food replacement diets and they're about half the amount of calories compared to Slimfast ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.