• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hello! Another New Year Newbie!

S: 10st8lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.5 Loss: 0st5lb(3.38%)
Hello,

I have joined this forum as I am trying to lose some weight for my wedding in July, as since ordering my dress I have slowly crept up in weight! :sigh:

I am doing WW Discover Plan on my own at home, and 2 days in all is going well.

Anyway - not sure what else to say other than.... hello!:D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Suz1506

S: 10st7lb C: 9st12lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 0st9lb(6.12%)
:welcome: You've got a great reason to stay motivated, just keep thinking about how you want to look on your wedding day. Best of luck for your weight loss journey! :)

S: 12st5lb C: 10st3lb G: 9st7lb Loss: 2st2lb(17.34%)
Hiya

Good luck with your weight loss, and how exciting a wedding day in July! What more motivation do you need!!
I'm doing discover at home too and this website is a god send, definately keeps me on track and motivated. Hope the rest of your week has been just as successful :)

S: 12st0lb C: 11st9lb BMI: 26.3 Loss: 0st5lb(2.98%)
Hiya
Im new aswell and also doing the discovery plan from home so at least you know theres someone else in the same boat.
Congrats on your forth coming wedding x

vijch50

S: 16st4lb C: 13st8lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 38.4 Loss: 2st10lb(16.67%)
What a lovely motivator - a wedding. Best of luck to you and wishing you well

S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 10st4lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi and welcome! The best motivation in the world will be to get into that dress, you will do it!

I was the same and put on weight once I bought my dress, got onto WW and lost it (well, most of it! :p) again before my wedding.

Good luck! :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Introductions 2
Introductions 7
Introductions 0
Introductions 4
Introductions 0