Hello - another newbie

Guru

Silver Member
Hello folks :)

I started Cambridge Diet last Thursday and was recommended MiniMins by a friend on another forum (Sunflower, are you out there? ;) )

I started off at a dreadful 21st 2lbs. I need to lost at least 7 stone in order to be eligible for IVF. We have been trying for over two years to have a baby. After that, I will decide how much more to keep going but in reality would like to get down to 10 1/2 stone.

So I am determined!

Oops.. seems my height is wrong.. I am actually 5'8"!

What's that in inches?

Hello folks :)

I started Cambridge Diet last Thursday and was recommended MiniMins by a friend on another forum (Sunflower, are you out there? ;) )

I started off at a dreadful 21st 2lbs. I need to lost at least 7 stone in order to be eligible for IVF. We have been trying for over two years to have a baby. After that, I will decide how much more to keep going but in reality would like to get down to 10 1/2 stone.

So I am determined!

Welcome Guro. You've made the start which is such a big step and you'll do amazing too. Good luck at your WI on Thursday, thats the really exciting bit, as that will be your motivation to carry it on.. xxx

GURU - If you would like a buddie I started on Wed last week and I want to lose 7 stone also! I am 5'7 and weigh 16.12 stone :(

GURU - If you would like a buddie I started on Wed last week and I want to lose 7 stone also! I am 5'7 and weigh 16.12 stone :(

Cool! Any extra motivation is fine by me!

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellooooooooooo!! Glad you made it here!! x

Welcome xx

Wishing you luck for your CD journey, IVF.....what a great reason to keep you focused! xxx

Thank you all! Sunflower you now know my weight! I've never disclosed it on Misfits. Bad innit?

Thank you all! Sunflower you now know my weight! I've never disclosed it on Misfits. Bad innit?

Not at all sweets - besides, you're not that weight anymore are you?! And within a few weeks you'll be snapping on my heels too - it'll fall off you!!

Back