Hello another newbie

Loobylou05

Hello everyone, I've been a lurker here for sometime, but now the time has finally come to get a grip on my weight problem and make some positive changes, I've been carrying excess post baby weight for almost two years now, my little girl is 2 in 7 weeks time and I can't blame pregnancy for it anymore, I'd love to make a good dent in my excess 3 stone in that time. Im really inspired by all of you on here and I look forward to getting to know you and sharing my journey. Also if anyone would like a diet buddy, that would be just great :)

Hi loobylou

i have just started my journey too more than happy to buddy if you want one :) let me know

nikki x

Good luck with it I'm sure you'll do great!!
If you do need any help or advice there's plenty of that on here, just ask and someone will help. Keep us posted on you're success :party0011:

Hello everyone, I've been a lurker here for sometime, but now the time has finally come to get a grip on my weight problem and make some positive changes, I've been carrying excess post baby weight for almost two years now, my little girl is 2 in 7 weeks time and I can't blame pregnancy for it anymore, I'd love to make a good dent in my excess 3 stone in that time. Im really inspired by all of you on here and I look forward to getting to know you and sharing my journey. Also if anyone would like a diet buddy, that would be just great :)

hiya, welcome and good luck with your weight loss. If you want support this is the place to be.

debs x

hello, welcome and good luck with your weight loss journey!

welcome :) you'll shift that 3 stone in no time with CD, have you started yet?

hello again and thanks everyone for your messages. Tried to email you Nikki, not sure if you got it, still not sure what I'm doing !
Am starting tomorrow Hedgehog, feeling bit scared and excited at the same time, starting weight is 13'8, which I noticed is similar to your start weight, hope I can do as well as you xx

i did reply but i don't think that email address is working properly - use [email protected].

Anyway are u ok ? still on track?

I am going to get a hotmail account today then we can always chat on msn messenger :)

Back