Hello! anyone else on Xenical??

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Tweenie, 7 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Tweenie

Tweenie New Member

Hello, I have just joined, I am 34 years old and have another 4 stone to lose I have been on the drug Xenical for about 10 weeks and have lost 1 stone 6 pounds am needing encouragement, anyone else had any experience of this drug? love to hear from you!:)
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Tanari

Tanari 100% Focused

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Welcome to Minimins, our friendly forum. Good luck on ur weight loss journey.
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome.

I was given it by my dr but am also on WW. So not sure if my weight has been lost by xenical, WW or a combination of both. What are you eating?

Irene xx
  5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

:welcome: to minimins :) x
  6. charliegirl

charliegirl Silver Member

Gastric Bypass
    Hi and welcome to minis, I have tried it in the past but it did not work for me as I eat a fairly low fat diet anyway (just too much of it lol). Well done on your weight loss keep at it....xx
  7. Tweenie

Tweenie New Member

Ah thanks for welcoming me! I am following a low fat diet but cos I got weighed today I had some rather nice chocolate!
    You have all done so well, what an inspiration to me!
  8. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.