Hello Beautifuls (:

ThinDilema

My names Rachael, im 19 and currently around 18 and a half stones, I did LL in august 2009 but i didnt feel supported and it just didnt work for me! So im planning on starting the cambridge diet April 8th 2010! :flirt2:
I need a new me, ive been through alot lately, I had a miscarriage on Wednesday and inevitable my weight must have been a factor, and after the surgery (wednesday) i vowed i would be half the person i am today by Christmas!
I need to feel attractive for my OH, as when i got with him i was 9 stone 3lbs! (had just finished SW), so now im going to get sexy and skinny for my 20s, and leave the weight in my teens!
So i was wondering if anyone has any advice of the CB or any personal stories, they would be greatly appriciated!
Thanks for reading my rather long hello its me post lol!
Loves
Rachiie -x-

welcome and good luck on your journey. it's hard work at first as you know from doing LL. after the first few days it does get easier. no advice other than the next 8 months will fly by for you. this is my 2nd time on ss. the first ss time i lost 5 1/2 stone in 5 months then fell pregnant with my 2nd child, matthew. i then put on 5 stone during pregnancy (again - did it with my daughter, emily too). so after i finished bf him i started cd. week 6 is drawing to a close for me and weigh in day is tuesday.

i've been exercising all the way through ss and am just beginning to struggle with it - feeling very tired whilst doing it so i think moving up plans will be on the cards very soon for me.

sorry to hear bout your m/c. they're not nice at all :( i had one the month before i got pg with matthew and it was horrid. i didn't need an op then though.

remember that they're lots of lovely ladies and men on here that will give you support. :D

Hey and welcome, good luck for your start on CD!

My best advice would be to just stick with it if you feel like your going to blip then find someway to distract yourself or have a nap haha!

i originally started in sept last year and if i would have stuck to this i would have been at goal by now!

Good luck! xx

my advice is that no matter how bad a day you have had, hw badly you have cheated, how badly you feel, how hungry you are, how full you are, ....... keep going!!!! never give up.

Hi, welcome to minimins. If support is what you need then this a great place for it and likely to help you on your journey to slimville. I started just over 10 months ago and reached my goal 2 weeks ago losing 150lbs. It's a great diet and as long as you stay focused and determined to see it through then the results are great and well worth the effort. Good luck, all the best xx.

Back