Hello... Can I come in here?

Pinksparklybirdy

Hello LighterLifers

I have just started doing Slim and Save today - I'd have liked to do Lighter Life but unfortunately there's no consultant near enough to me to make it viable, so Slim and Save it is.

I've noticed that there aren't many folk over on that forum, so am I allowed to come and chat here instead? I know the two diets are very similar concepts really....

Pinksparklybirdy said:
Hello LighterLifers

I have just started doing Slim and Save today - I'd have liked to do Lighter Life but unfortunately there's no consultant near enough to me to make it viable, so Slim and Save it is.

I've noticed that there aren't many folk over on that forum, so am I allowed to come and chat here instead? I know the two diets are very similar concepts really....

Are you kidding?! The slim and save forum is far busier than the lighter life forum!!

What's wrong with wanting to be on a LL forum? Not sure where the negativity is coming from to be honest.
I'm sure there are plenty of friendly people on both forums so honey if you want to come on here you're most welcome. There's no harm in getting support from whenever you can :)

I'm sorry, I was confused. When I first went into the S&S forum I only saw the first four threads, not the general forum. I have now found the other part and will stay over there...

Sorry - I didn't mean to come across as rude - I was just amused because the Slim and Save forum is so busy! I do both LL and Slim and Save so watch both forums. Good luck on your journey!

Back