hello, can i come in?(she sheepishly pops her head in)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by 4busybee, 24 March 2007 Social URL.

1. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

:eek: :eek:Hello again,
    As some of you probably know i have been trying to follow slimming world and have to say that that has been going very badly and i have gained weight with it, i have tried to stick with it but its just not working for me.

Anyway i have had lots of very difficult times since december but feel that i am ready to start again and was thinkning of going back to weight watchers.

Hope fully i can make it work for me again.

Hope you guys don't mind if i come back over cos i think that i am going to need loads of support and know that i can get all i need from you guys!!!

Look forward to posting alot more on here from now on.

Lots of love Busy XXXX

P.S Just wanted to say a big 'Thank you' to Mini for my PM, it mean't alot to me that you had missed me and i think that was what got me back on track. So Thankyou again and i hope to stay on track this time.
    Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Weight Watchers
    Hi there!!

Welcome to the WW forum! Its been a bit quiet over the weekend but although were a small (in number) section compared to others youll find the support etc is brilliant.

Looking forward to hearing how you get on :)
    Mini likes this.
  4. 4busybee

4busybee Full Member

Thanks for the reply. Well i have been on the ww site and have found a class i can attend on weds morning so i shall be joining that. I like the stucture of a class, i have all the stuff but i like to go and i also like to get the bars etc at class. I shall keep you all posted on how i get on.
    Mini likes this.
  5. Marie_D

Marie_D Gold Member

Good luck with your first weigh in on Wednesday, and good luck with ww from then on! I'll look forward to reading your future posts.
    Mini likes this.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.