hello, can i come in?(she sheepishly pops her head in)

4busybee

:eek: :eek:Hello again,
As some of you probably know i have been trying to follow slimming world and have to say that that has been going very badly and i have gained weight with it, i have tried to stick with it but its just not working for me.

Anyway i have had lots of very difficult times since december but feel that i am ready to start again and was thinkning of going back to weight watchers.

Hope fully i can make it work for me again.

Hope you guys don't mind if i come back over cos i think that i am going to need loads of support and know that i can get all i need from you guys!!!

Look forward to posting alot more on here from now on.

Lots of love Busy XXXX

P.S Just wanted to say a big 'Thank you' to Mini for my PM, it mean't alot to me that you had missed me and i think that was what got me back on track. So Thankyou again and i hope to stay on track this time.

Thanks for the reply. Well i have been on the ww site and have found a class i can attend on weds morning so i shall be joining that. I like the stucture of a class, i have all the stuff but i like to go and i also like to get the bars etc at class. I shall keep you all posted on how i get on.

Back