Hello...Can I join in please??

cddietgal

Hello
First post on the lipotrim board :wave_cry:
I got weighed Friday at the chemist and started the shakes Saturday...so far so good :D
I did Cambridge diet almost 3 years ago and stupidly put it all back on so this time I planned to get to my target weight of 11.4st (currently 16.1st) do the proper refeeding programe and really get my life together !!
Any hints or tips for me??
Also does a tiny dropped of skimmed milk make any differance? I know you can have it on CD and also suger free polo's...can you have these on Lipotrim?
Many Thanks and looking forward to getting to know you
CDDG xx

Hi CDDG

Well done for getting through the first couple of days- you should be in ketosis soon and that's when the magic happens!!

I know that some people do have a drop of skimmed milk in their tea / coffee. I used to do this too at the start but have been totally converted to peppermint tea now. Officially though milk is a no no and a definite no no to the polos. The original listerine is good for getting rid of that ketosisy metal breath - and I think it's the only one we can use - but you might want to check that.

Good luck with the rest of this week and I'm sure you'll reap the rewards on your first weigh in.

LLx

Welcome CDDG!

It appears this time your ready to kick butt and kills those food demons for good! Im sorry to be the bearer of bad news but to answer your questions, milk is a definite no-no and so is polos!

The lipotrim programme is your shakes/soups/flapjacks, you can have shakes hot or cold as in shakes or made into a mousse. If you have mousses you need an extra glass of water on top. You can add sweetners to the shakes but they have to be saccharin based, you can have black coffee tea, as much as you want a day, but must be drinking at least 2 litres of water additionally. Most people drink 2-4.5 litres a day.

I have the vanilla shake hot, mixed in the blender, add tsp coffee and preffered number of sweetners to make a nice hot latte, I have the chocolate hot too made in the same way, some people have all 3 flavours cold made with ice. You are also allowed any tea which is made of leafs, which to my knowledge is assam earl grey, peppermint and regular tea.

If you go onto www.lipotrim.org.uk you will find a video next to the bmi calculator, its very boring and is quite old but very informative and will give you all the information you need about the diet.

All else I can say is, if you follow the programme correctly you will see the lbs drop fast and aslong as nothing passes your lips that shouldnt you will never be hungry once ketosis settles in.

Best of luck, im sure a few others will be along soon to help. x

Hi and welcome,
very good advice from the ladies above. What I will add is come on here as often as humanly possible and you will sail through. The support here us better than any I have ever known in a diet club. take it easy for the first week and best of luck.
Doirin

COME ONE COME ALL!! 'Minimins: Making the world a lighter place.' :D

Bloody class! LOL

Hi,
Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you are doing so well!!

Earl grey tea is infused with bergamot orange oil and a no-no. Fruit juice/ extract takes you out of ketosis.

Welcome and good luck from a yoyo dieter this forum is ace ..:)

debz x

Hey CDDG!

Nice to meet you (so to speak!)

The posts above seem to cover all the advice you'll need- just wanted to say Hi and good luck!

xx

Hi,
Welcome to the forum. Glad to hear you are doing so well!!

Earl grey tea is infused with bergamot orange oil and a no-no. Fruit juice/ extract takes you out of ketosis.

ooops my bad, you saved the day Becki, dont drink tea myself :)

HI and welcome,, all the great advice has been said above... so i just want to say good luck with your 1st week hun,and keep coming in here as the support we get off every1 else is amazing xxxx

HI I am a new starter too I started last tuesday,this place is a godsend everytime i think i need food I come here instead!!! Good luck with the first week if i can do it so can you! x

Hello and the best of luck....
This is a great place to be for help and support xx

Hi and Welcome not much to add to the above posts full of advice and can only confirm that coming on here to read success stories and receive lots of inspiration is a great big help. Good luck. :D x

Welcome and good luck.

I find I now prefer my coffee black but some people have suggested using a spoonful of the vanilla shake powder to add to theirs, don't know what it is like but may be worth a try. Don't save some shake to use coz it is best drunk in 15 minutes coz the vits and minerals are water soluable.

x

Welcome & Good Luck :) x

Hi,good luck with your journey.This is a great site for all the support you'll need.:)

Back