Hello, can I join in??

Hiya,
can I come and join you?

Just got a prescription from the doctors and have taken my first tablet before breakfast (a Wholemeal bagel) . I wasn't given any advice what so ever with my script so going to have a mooch around and see what's what

X

slimingworldgirlie said:
Hiya,
can I come and join you?

Just got a prescription from the doctors and have taken my first tablet before breakfast (a Wholemeal bagel) . I wasn't given any advice what so ever with my script so going to have a mooch around and see what's what

X

Hi & welcome!

There is a stickie which explains the rules but it's basically no foods with more than 5g of fat per 100g & no more than 15g in a day. If you do your body will get rid of the fat (we refer to this as tango - I'm sure you get what we mean!!). We are a friendly bunch so any questions, problems or you just need a chat then shout! Good Luck with your journey. Onwards & downwards x

I've just read this and I was told no more than 15g per meal!! Have I been doing it wrong for the past year?!

ems789 said:
I've just read this and I was told no more than 15g per meal!! Have I been doing it wrong for the past year?!

That's what they say only foods with 5g per 100g but if you've not had any bad effects (lucky) I wouldn't worry as long as you aren't going over 45g per day...... Xx

ems789 said:

Yes, that's right, 15g per meal - think that's what Lexie meant to say. :) xx

WHOOPS just re-read it & yes its 15g per meal - clearly wasn't awake when typed that & didn't notice the mistake this morning either.... Sorry x

Lexie2005 said:
WHOOPS just re-read it & yes its 15g per meal - clearly wasn't awake when typed that & didn't notice the mistake this morning either.... Sorry x

Lol, I knew that's what you meant. :) xx

Back