Hello..can i join too...

Lachieloo

I've always done well with Discover Plan..so thought i would give PP a try..Joined meeting a just over a week ago..Stuck to it 100% and stayed the same at weigh in on friday..could have cried..always on first weigh in ive lost between 5 & 7 lbs..Heard so many bad things about pp but thought nope il give it a go..i NEED to have the 'official WI' to keep me going..soooooo Im going follow Discover but still go to group..does anyone else do this..feel a bit naughty but what else can i do:(..I know the leader actually lost her Weight with Discover but has maintained with PP(so she says..lol) so living proof it works well...
I have my old books still so stuck PP in a drawer and from now im on Discover all the way,i know where i am..no magic 49 to 'play' with least if i overindulge a little i know to use less next day...lets see if i have a loss this week :) x:rolleyes:

Hi, i am doing exactly the same as you! I too stayed the same weight doing PP and Discover works for me. Good luck. x

hi, just wanted to say hello, i have been a memeber of minimins for a while, and tried MOST of the plans out there, with no sucess, my fault nobody elses. Anyway i thought about what worked for me many moons ago, and the answer was discovery points!!...so... here i am on day 1 andi have to say i feel really positive and happy to have finally made a decision. i am not at home at the moment so will log back on tonight and introduce myself properly, have a great afternoon cathy x

Hi me again lol...well lets see, my name is cath and im going on holiday in 15 weeks so i want to lose some weight before i go, although i know there is no way i will get to target by then, no rush for that..erm..discovery is the only plan i have lost weight on every week, mind you its been a long time so i hope it still works. Hope to weigh in on a friday. So, because i have only started today i will have my first weigh in on the 5th april, so just over a week. Have a fab week. Cathy x

Sent from my GT-S5830 using MiniMins

I too had success with Old Weight Watchers and intend to start again tomorrow.
I am 12st7 and size 14. 5"7. I would like to lose 2 stone and get back to my health 10st7 and dress size 10.

I need advice on what to cook for evening meals as my husband doesnt need to diet I need to make sure he is eating enough still!
I appreciate any help!!

Thank You

C_xx

Back