Hello :D New to MiniMins

Rachel_Murray

Hello, I started the Slimming world diet towards the end of January this year. Since doing so I have lost 13lbs and not gained or maintained yet - although it happens to all of us so I'm expecting it to happen :)

Every time I look for a new recipe I come across MiniMins from a Google search so I thought I should join up and have a look.

I currently go to Group on Mondays but it would be nice to have a forum to chat about it all :)

You can see on my ticker my start weight and goal :)

Looking forward to reading all of the recipes :) Wanting a Sweet Chilli sauce type recipe as I would like to make Sweet Chilli Noodles with Salmon on top :D Yummy!

Hello and welcome to minimins, your going great guns at your weight loss so far, keep up the excellent work ;) x

Hello, I started the Slimming world diet towards the end of January this year. Since doing so I have lost 13lbs and not gained or maintained yet - although it happens to all of us so I'm expecting it to happen :)

Every time I look for a new recipe I come across MiniMins from a Google search so I thought I should join up and have a look.

I currently go to Group on Mondays but it would be nice to have a forum to chat about it all :)

Looking forward to reading all of the recipes :) Wanting a Sweet Chilli sauce type recipe as I would like to make Sweet Chilli Noodles with Salmon on top :D Yummy!

Hi there!

I'm a newbie too. I'd also LOVE a sweet chilli sauce recipe for noodles and simply dipping too, I love the stuff. I'm a bit of a nightmare with condiments and sauces, I'm worse than a child when it comes to ketchup!

Hi Rachel, SW is marvellous isn't it, I have a friend at work, well i say friend more of a work colleague, she used to run her own WW club, and all she talks about is hows she only eaten an orange that day! :eek: or the fact that she hasn't eaten 2 days since, but she has lost 6lbs in 2 days :eek: but then has the cheek to say to me that SW isn't a very successful diet!!! I said to her you wait till you start eating again it'll all come right back!
SW all the way! well done on your success so far and good luck for the rest of it

Hi and welcome .. I've only been here a week too, and I'm loving it...xx

I lost 5 stone on LL a few years back. Maintained it for quite some time, but here I am again with 6 stone to lose. Looking forward to all the Minimum support and hearing all the success stories.
I started on Exante last Monday and have lost 10lbs already, and must say I am not missing the 'sessions' attached to LL at all, not to mention the cost.
I will say though, the weigh in was an incentive so I hope the Minimum support will be enough.
Good luck all and I look forward to sharing this journey
XX

Good luck.. I'm sure you'll do it xx

Hi Rachel and everyone are stories are quite simmalur ive lost 22lb with no maintain or gain yet it will come soon im sure lol
Ive found a recipe for sweet chilli sauce on my sw group fb page here it is:

3 garlic gloves
3 red chillies
1 tbsp soy sauce
8g sweetner
80mls cider vineger
50mls water

Blend all above together till smooth.
Pour into a saucepan.
Bring to the boil.
reduce heat and simmer untill syrupy.

I havnt tryed it yet so dont know what its like, hope it helps xx

Thanks for the lovely warm welcoming :)

Good luck to you all too. Slimming World is ACE! I love it!

Thanks for the recipe, I found one the same but without soy sauce, I might try it next time with soy sauce :)

Hi there iv just joined too and also would love sweet chilli recipes good luck x

Has anyone on this site tried Exante and if so how do you think Slimming World compares? Great seeing all the success stories, well done all xx

It's one of those shake/soup diets. It's a quick loss diet as VLC but was curious if Slimming World has similar speedy results or is it a healthy slow loss diet? :)

I've never heard of exante :/

Back