Hello everbody

I can do it

Just a quick introduction as I am new to these boards.

I managed to lose 3 and a half stone before Xmas but being me went mad for a month and put 19lb back on :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: I am now re-focused and want to start losing again. It has taken me a while to get my head round re-starting and a friend mentioned this board as a good way to share you experiences and keep your mind off the f**d word.

So I say hello to you all and reading some posts you are all an inspiration and I hope this time I can do as well as you all and reach goal.

Thanks for listening I am looking forward to getting to know you all.

H xXx

Hello,

Welcome to minimins :) This forum is very good for support and sharing experiences :)

Hi, welcome and good luck, hopefully we can support you and help you to get to where you want to be. Keep us posted x

There is great support on here. CD has it's own forum too that you can access via there home page which is also great.

Good luck!

Hi there and welcome this forum is invaluable for info, advice, support and friendship. Also a great way to air your moans and groans.
Don't do it alone do it with the help of loads of friendly people on here who are or have been through exactly the same senario's on your journey

Good luck
x

Hi there and welcome - I could almost have written your message line for line! I also lost 3.5 stone and put back more than half of it:cry: :cry:I am struggling to get back on track, having a few more bad days than good but I'm still trying and still determined to get there! This forum is fab and together we can all do it:) Good luck!

Oops, got carried away with myself - "only" lost 2.5 stone, not 3.5!

Hiya :D Welcome to minimins. I have only been to this site 5 days or so but WOW i am addicted. Its been such a help to get me in the right mind set for starting the CD :D everyone is so lovely i am sure you wil be as addicted as me in a few days hehe!! xxx

Welcome and good luck. I also had a crazy time of CD, which started in late November. I re-started on 4th Jan and have been fine since. I have lost most of my off-CD gain. Best wishes for great success in 2010 x

Hi,

I've just started posting also, I reckon this is my secret weapon to being succesful this time! Looking forward to sharing the weight loss with you! xxx

Hi ya,
I'm restarting again, I've had loads going on, Not really a reason to eat but hey I did I feel bad and I want to get started again!
I'm starting again tomorrow!
Good luck x x

Thanks everyone for your wonderful words of encouragement you have made me believe this time I can finish my journey and I look forward to getting to know all of you.

H xXxXxXxXxX

welcome to minimins and good luck on the rest of your journey. youll get to goal in no time :D

Thanks everyone for your supportive comments day 2 went well plodding along looking forward to the weekend and another sucessful day today

Take care

H xXx

Back