1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

Hello everone im Nikki!!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by niknaks, 22 January 2009 Social URL.

1. niknaks

niknaks Well-Known Member

Hi everyone
    Just a message to say hello to you all. I have actually been reading through some threads for a few days now and decided to join in on the fun lol!

Joined slimming world two weeks ago. Lost 4lb last week and tonights WI lost 3lb! woohoo

Just scoffed a massive subway and a fat packet of crisps and got some choc to dib into later as well lol- but i find if i get it out of my system im great for the rest of the week. Although I must admit if i didnt binge id probably lose more lol But what the heck a girl has to enjoy herself one night a week at least hey ;) lol

Anyway i look forward to read of everyones fantastic progress and success stories!

Nikki xxxx:p

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. shelbell

shelbell Trainee Human On Board

[​IMG]

Welcome to Mini's Nikki :) Well done on the half stone off, may it lead to many more!

4. jellymould

jellymould Well-Known Member

5. Sarette

Sarette Well-Known Member

Hello and welcome! Well done on your loss so far! xx

6. galaxy163

galaxy163 Well-Known Member

Hiya and welcome to the site. i hope you do well with your weight loss, try not binge you will have a more weight loss :0)
    good luck
    maria x x

7. niknaks

niknaks Well-Known Member

Hi. Thanks for all of your kind welcome messages.

Next weigh in night im going to try n not binge but its my incentive each week- not necessarily binge but eat the stuff ive missed or craved that week. Im so strict in the week and it sems to be working so far- but i know im going to have to be careful and not go overboard lol

8. jellymould

jellymould Well-Known Member

this probably sounds stupid but when i wasn't dieting i would have half of a two finger kit kat and half the other half the next night as long as i didn't pig out i know half ain't a lot but chocolate never tasted so good lol

9. exp107

exp107 Well-Known Member

Welcome Nikki and well done on the loss so far :happy036:

10. Helsy

Helsy Well-Known Member

Welcome Nikki and good luck. Well done on half a stone off - great.

11. IreneH

IreneH Well-Known Member

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on the losses and good luck with SW

Irene xx

12. crazylilblondie

crazylilblondie Pizza addict

Welcome :)

I understand about the binging! Though for me it happens every night :(

13. miss_unknown

miss_unknown Banned

Love your nik hun however it reminds me of those lovely crisps that I adore, the thought of them now is making me hungry, ok stop.....lol.
    Many congrats on your weight loss so far, thats great ya should be mighty proud of yourself!! Of course ya are allowed a binge now and again!! Gud luck with sw