Hello everone im Nikki!!

niknaks

Silver Member
Hi everyone
Just a message to say hello to you all. I have actually been reading through some threads for a few days now and decided to join in on the fun lol!

Joined slimming world two weeks ago. Lost 4lb last week and tonights WI lost 3lb! woohoo

Just scoffed a massive subway and a fat packet of crisps and got some choc to dib into later as well lol- but i find if i get it out of my system im great for the rest of the week. Although I must admit if i didnt binge id probably lose more lol But what the heck a girl has to enjoy herself one night a week at least hey ;) lol

Anyway i look forward to read of everyones fantastic progress and success stories!

Nikki xxxx:p

667279ck3oyqt48z.gif

Welcome to Mini's Nikki :) Well done on the half stone off, may it lead to many more!

Hello and welcome! Well done on your loss so far! xx

Hi. Thanks for all of your kind welcome messages.

Next weigh in night im going to try n not binge but its my incentive each week- not necessarily binge but eat the stuff ive missed or craved that week. Im so strict in the week and it sems to be working so far- but i know im going to have to be careful and not go overboard lol

Welcome Nikki and well done on the loss so far :happy036:

Love your nik hun however it reminds me of those lovely crisps that I adore, the thought of them now is making me hungry, ok stop.....lol.
Many congrats on your weight loss so far, thats great ya should be mighty proud of yourself!! Of course ya are allowed a binge now and again!! Gud luck with sw

Back