Hello Everybody

gazzagg

Would like to say hello to everyone associated with this wonderful website ;)

Name is Gazza and i am from Scotland, i am 38yrs old 5ft10" and 16st 6lbs, i would love to come down to 13st :sigh:

Today is the beginning of hopefully a journey towards a healthier and trimmer me :)

I admire the courage and determination of all the people losing weight and maintaining that loss.

Hopefully i can draw the determination and will power from you lovely people.

Here goes :eek:

3 stone 6lbs isn't all that much, I had 3 stone 3lbs to loose (but have now lost 6lbs in the first week)

You can do it.. :) All the best and welcome to the site :)

x

Great choice of diets and brilliant choice of websites - you will need all the support you can get, and you will find it here! Wishing you all the luck in the world. Think positive and you'll definitely make it.

Thanks ever so much guys , that's the encouragement i was looking for, good stuff.

Omega1 that weight loss is an absolute inspiration, your amazing, i am gonna go and find your diary.

3.5 stone is a lot, and is going to be hard, i am not underestimating it for a minute, stepped on the scales today and i am 2lbs lighter, dunno if thats accurate or not, any ideas on best times to weigh myself and how frequently.

Thanks again for making me feel welcome guys ;)

good luck!!! you can achieve anything if you want it enough and you put your mind to it!!

Hi Gazza

Welcome. I have about 3 stone to lose and am using cal counting too. I hope to get to target in about 6 months.

All the best in your weight loss journey

Gazza

Nothing like a bit of healthy competition to get things moving!

Go for it! Am sure we will both be total Slimming Stars! Although I tend to think my slimming goal of wearing dinky little skirts with knee length, high heeled boots might not quite be the same as yours!

Cheers
Sally

Back