Hello everybody!

Eloise2104

Just introducing myself.

I am planning on starting the Cambridge Diet once my deadlines are over.

The reason behind my wish to lose weight is predominantly for my wedding in June 2013(have a little while, I know, but I want to start dress shopping soon and don't want the dress to have to be altered too much!). I exercise regularly but just can't seem to shift anything so it's time for something more drastic!

Is anyone on CD at the moment? How is it going? I would like to know if you experience a dip in your energy levels?

Look forward to hearing from you, and here's to the journey ahead!

Eloise xx

Im not doing CD but I am also trying to lose weight for my wedding in May 2013! Im trying my 1st dress on Saturday. I lost 18lb and now feel confident enough to start looking at dresses. I have still got another 20lb to go but I feel so much better. Im doing weight watchers.
Good luck x

goingtothechapel said:
Im not doing CD but I am also trying to lose weight for my wedding in May 2013! Im trying my 1st dress on Saturday. I lost 18lb and now feel confident enough to start looking at dresses. I have still got another 20lb to go but I feel so much better. Im doing weight watchers.
Good luck x

Eeek exciting! Good luck to you, I hope you find the one :).
And well done for the weight loss hun, that's a fantastic amount.
How are all your other plans going? X

Hi Eloise2104,

I am not doing CD either...doing WW but just wanted to wish you good luck in your journey...Once you are in ketosis, you should feel very energetic on CD! The first 6 days or so can be rough but hang in there!

A x:D

Morning where is the CD thread, I'm new to the app and just finding my way round. Thanks

Hi there and welcome on board!

Click on Forums, Food Replacement Diets - scroll down the list and you should see Cambridge Diet...hope this helps...you'll get used to this site pretty quickly...Good luck on your diet. xx

Back