Hello everyone, am i allowed to come back please...

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
Hello to everyone :wavey:

I'm so sorry that I've been away for so long but as you know we have had a tough time this year.

Not only did my son lose a leg in a car smash in Australia in January, but I have also been recently diagnosed with MS, my DH has also had a bad attack of shingles, so between us we have been a poor lot I'm afraid.

My son was out of the UK travelling for 3 years, and so does not exsist in this Country for 6 months, so he can't even claim for a disabled parking badge, let alone a disability allowance until December 3rd........and he still hasn't been given a wheelchair, he has to use mine.....but, all this is another story.

Anyway enough doom and gloom, I hope everyone is well and losing lots of weight.

I re-started over again on the 1st August as with what has been happening etc, I had almost put back on all the weight I'd lost - I joined a local SW Class this time, and I have lost 26lbs to date, so I must update my signature, and begin my food diary again, I only do Green days now, and have become vegetarian since I re-started this time.

It will be lovely to catch up with all the gossip etc, with the old and the new members, so please bear with me while I re-aquaint myself with everyone again.

Take care everyone, and good luck with your weight loss, I shall catch you all again later.

Love and Best Wishes, Donnie xxxx:hug99:

Last edited:
Ah so lovely to hear from u again. I hope things are improving for you & your family.

Well done on losing 26lbs keep up the great work.

I'm waiting on baby bear to appear..getting impatient now.

Welcome back to the fold x

Goodness me, have I been away that long, last time I was posting you had only just announced that were going to have a baby, I hope all goes well with you, I bet you will be glad when it's all over now, love to you xx

Goodness me, have I been away that long, last time I was posting you had only just announced that were going to have a baby, I hope all goes well with you, I bet you will be glad when it's all over now, love to you xx

It seems ages we've missed u. Babs due saturday but no sign at all of its arrival x

I was only thinking about you when I was on the boards earlier and checked whether you had been around..how strange you should re-appear like that :D

Sorry to hear you haven't had the greatest of times, but welcome back and good luck with your weightloss.

Oh donnie! hello! Its lovley to have you back..

woweee.. on your weightloss! Thats fabulous! Go you! I hope my motivation comes back to me soon and i blitz these pounds off asap!

Lots going on around the board recently.. lots of babys and what have you :)

xxxxx

Hi Donnie...........I am so pleased to see you back. I have missed you.

I saw you on the site the other day and started a thread saying " I see you Donnie "

I am so glad you are back you were one of the first people to befriend me.

Donnie - lovely to see you back on here and sounds like you have many trials in your life to tackle.

I am so proud that you are still managing to get the weight off, and cope with the troubles in your life as well - you have total inner strength and i am in awe of you!

Take care, and very happy you are back xxxx

Thank you so much everyone, what a lovely welcome back.

I have been on the site a few times recently, so I thought it was time to post, and see how you all are.

I will catch up with the news etc over the next few days I expect, so thanks again everyone for the warm welcome. Love to all xxx

Thank you Michelle, it has been an extremely hard year, but we are manging to cope, we are a strong family, and that helps so much. xx

Hello to everyone :wavey:

I'm so sorry that I've been away for so long but as you know we have had a tough time this year.

Not only did my son lose a leg in a car smash in Australia in January, but I have also been recently diagnosed with MS, my DH has also had a bad attack of shingles, so between us we have been a poor lot I'm afraid.

My son was out of the UK travelling for 3 years, and so does not exsist in this Country for 6 months, so he can't even claim for a disabled parking badge, let alone a disability allowance until December 3rd........and he still hasn't been given a wheelchair, he has to use mine.....but, all this is another story.

Anyway enough doom and gloom, I hope everyone is well and losing lots of weight.

I re-started over again on the 1st August as with what has been happening etc, I had almost put back on all the weight I'd lost - I joined a local SW Class this time, and I have lost 26lbs to date, so I must update my signature, and begin my food diary again, I only do Green days now, and have become vegetarian since I re-started this time.

It will be lovely to catch up with all the gossip etc, with the old and the new members, so please bear with me while I re-aquaint myself with everyone again.

Take care everyone, and good luck with your weight loss, I shall catch you all again later.

Love and Best Wishes, Donnie xxxx:hug99:

Hello donnie my darling!

Glad to hear things are leveling themselves out for you now.

Glad to her you and the family are on the mend!

And of course you can come back we have missed you!!

love to you all

xxx

Back