Hello everyone!! Day 1 of my new life!!

yummymummy1972

Just wanted to say hello to everyone :) I was initially going to start this diet after the new year, but then thought why put it off!!!! I know its going to be hard but I'm so inspired by reading everyones stories and hope that i can do it too!!!

I've just had my first shake and wasnt as bad as I thought. Lets hope I can reach day 2!!!

Hi good decision to start before Xmas IMO! Good luck take it easy the first week n keep us all posted with ur losses

Hello and welcome! Congrats on making the decision to start before Christmas! Good luck with your journey. :)

welcome to cambridge and minimins!

hey welcome and well done for deciding to start now , even if you have christmas day off you will still start the new year a lot lighter than you are now :) If you need any advise of just general support there is always someone around on here to help you out .. we have all been there and know what you are going through :)

I started the other day. I also thought about starting in the new year but I thought by that point I will literally be a sone heavier (its scary how quickly I put on weight). Plus itll keep me ok the straight an narrow over xmas Finding it ok. Just having tetras as it's the only product I like. Good luck with it!

Welcome and big up to you for starting now! X

Hellloooooooo
Welcome to the family :)
Good luck!!! Keep us posted! Xx

Welcome hun!!Well done for starting today,is soo juch better and it will hold you down on the averindulging over xmas.Keep ups posted with your progress.

Welcome to the forum and good luck with CD. :)

Back