Hello everyone, got a little bit of news for you!

unreal83

Want to be a yummy mummy!
Hi everyone! Havent really been around much lately, I havent put any weight back on really - only about 3 or 4lbs, Im suprised its not more because.....

Im 6.5 weeks pregnant!

I am so shocked, we were only trying for 1 month and fell straight away! We are so happy and I am scared about getting stretch marks and getting fat but I know that I will always have Cambridge Diet to come back to to lose the weight!

Is there a pregnancy forum here anywhere?

Fingers crossed everything goes ok for me in the next few weeks! x

Congrats! I wish a healthy and happy pregnancy.

MM

Aw thats fantastic news congratulations and keep us posted xx

Congratulations. :happy096: Hope everything goes well.

Lovely news :) Enjoy pregnancy as much as you can :) it wont be long till bubba is here and you'll be missing those kicks!

x

Hi everyone! Havent really been around much lately, I havent put any weight back on really - only about 3 or 4lbs, Im suprised its not more because.....

Im 6.5 weeks pregnant!

I am so shocked, we were only trying for 1 month and fell straight away! We are so happy and I am scared about getting stretch marks and getting fat but I know that I will always have Cambridge Diet to come back to to lose the weight!

Congratulations hunni!

ahhhhh congratulations what a fab christmas pressie xx

Congratulations :D I left CD when I fell pregnant last year and returned a few weeks ago :)
May you have a healthy and happy pregnancy x

Im 6.5 weeks pregnant!

So chuffed for you, enjoy pregnancy unreal, you get spoilt, pampered and a bundle of joy at the end of it. Hugs. xx

Congratulations hon thats fantastic news! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months..... How very exciting...
I hate my stretch marks but there so worth it.. as I have my two gorgeous boys to show for them.......
All the best sweetie and dont be a stranger xxx

Hey ladies

I just had to reply to this, how funny - Megan is nearly 2 now how time flies!

Not only that, i have a 7 month old son too!

I tried CD twice after having Megan and just couldnt do it.

I am on Dukan now and really enjoying it - i have the same feeling as when i was on CD but just enjoying all the yummy things.

Hope everyone is well! x

Hi Unreal, i wasnt around when you were on here last and posting about being pregnant but congrats and good luck with your weight loss journey :)

Back