hello everyone, i am an old lipotrimmer

Hey, i remember ya!
good luck with it and glad all your problems are sorted out now :)

Thanks :) Its no easy ride this eating and trying to maintain malarky is it! lol

How long you wana be on LT for this time? x

Nicki, hats off to you. Eight and a half stone in five months was a phenomenal result. You have done very well to have maintained a well as you have done since 2008. Lots of luck for your restart and it wont take long to shift the bit you have to lose this time round.

Wow you are all such an insparation!!!!!

Just thought i would pop back on and wish you luck for your restart. I remember meeting you through this and you encouraging me through a difficult 9 weeks, and you were always there to chat too when times were rough and i felt like giving up. To everyone else good luck and when the chips are down , think positive and you will get through, i know, i did it, and if you are lucky enough to have made a freind like i have , thats an added bonus.

Good luck Hun , you know where i am xxxx

Hi Nikki

I remember you too from last year when I was on TFR.

I maintained well until Nov when I quit smoking and I put on a stone and a half. I started smoking again unfortunately a couple of weeks back, so hence back on TFR to lose the excess.

Good luck Nikki.

Hi Nicky welcome back, I remember you too, sorry to here about the gallbladder problems, I have had similar problems and am now on day 5 again after putting over 2 stone back on.

Very good luck with your restart, we have both done it before we can do it again.

Hi, I don't remember you lol but i'm on for another 6 weeks and I hope it goes easy for you xx

welcome back and good luck
:)

Last edited:
Back