Hello everyone! I'm starting on Monday! :-)

Gnossienne

Chronic Restarter
Hi! :)

I found Slim & Save a few weeks ago and finally took the plunge and bought my first month's worth and while looking for reviews I found this website.

I have been on a lot of diets over the years but I really want this to be the last!

Recently while on SW I made the fatal mistake of weighing myself on carpeted floors... I thought I was losing but I wasn't, I thought I was lighter but I wasn't!

So, after moving my scales into the bathroom & feeling incredibly disheartened I have come here. I am 18 stones exactly right now, which is scary because I've never ever been this size before! :-(

I have a few milestones in mind, I'd like to be at my 'comfy weight' (13 stones) for my birthday in late September, and then 10 stones for Christmas time & New Year.

I really hope this is doable, but honestly if I am actually losing weight instead of gaining (for once!) I think I will be happy. I feel like I am really ready to make this positive change & lose the weight I've wanted to lose for so long.

Good luck. I started S&S at the beginning of March at 18st. 6 weeks in and I'm now 16st. I'm sure you'll do fab.

Hi! :)

I found Slim & Save a few weeks ago and finally took the plunge and bought my first month's worth and while looking for reviews I found this website.

I have been on a lot of diets over the years but I really want this to be the last!

Recently while on SW I made the fatal mistake of weighing myself on carpeted floors... I thought I was losing but I wasn't, I thought I was lighter but I wasn't!

So, after moving my scales into the bathroom & feeling incredibly disheartened I have come here. I am 18 stones exactly right now, which is scary because I've never ever been this size before! :-(

I have a few milestones in mind, I'd like to be at my 'comfy weight' (13 stones) for my birthday in late September, and then 10 stones for Christmas time & New Year.

I really hope this is doable, but honestly if I am actually losing weight instead of gaining (for once!) I think I will be happy. I feel like I am really ready to make this positive change & lose the weight I've wanted to lose for so long.

Hi Hun, :) I have been on s&s for 10 days at the mo, lost 5lbs in my first 6 days, along with 8 inches. I have a similar amount to lose, (I started at 17st10, and am also aiming to keep at it until my B'day in Sept!! Mine is on the 11th, I hit 30, so want to look a damn sight better than I am now!! :) xxx

Hello and welcome. Great goals and very achievable too. You'll be there before you know it :)

Back