Hello Everyone - New man on the forum lol

Hi
Well done on your weightloss and well done on getting so close to goal.
It will be nice to have someone that is so close to goal on here
love kirsty

Well done that is fabulous on the weight loss, did MD do a little dance?

Keep up the good work, you will be well past your target next week.

Congrats.........

She sure did,then we went and told all the people in the street about my loss and then we formed a huge conga line and conga'd all the way to Telford town centre.

Im sure MD will deny this but it did happen :p

Just a little update from me:
As you can see from my ticket, a more successful weigh in today that last weeks horrible 2lb increase. I lost 5 1/2 pounds this week meaning im just 2 and a half from my original goal (woo!). Authough I may change this goal. :)

She sure did,then we went and told all the people in the street about my loss and then we formed a huge conga line and conga'd all the way to Telford town centre.

Im sure MD will deny this but it did happen :p

Well done on your weight loss and who could blame Md for doing a happy dance for you!!!

I think I will join in:p

n10.gif
n10.gif
n10.gif
n10.gif
n10.gif
n10.gif

Thank you all for your kind words. And will sure to let you all know when the next dance is planned.

Just another update: I told MD I got a job interview at waitrose last week. Well I went to the 2nd interview today and have got the job. So if anyone is in the Telford area. Feel free to pop in and say hi. Authough by doing so ill know not to serve you any food based items hehe :)

hi lou
im new to this i am on my 8th day
big :wow: on your weight loss
well done
you`ll love it on here
it`s very encouraging to us newbies to read stories like yours
it shows the diet does work
it`s hard work but worth it

kaz xxx

CONGRATULATIONS on the job - what a star you are :D

However, I totally deny any suggestions that I may have partaken in dancing, conga lines & general tomfoolery, being the serious sensible CDC that I am!!!

Congrats on the Job MYfi, I pop in most days to Waitrose as I work in Newport so I will watch out for you.

Really well done, I am so pleased for you - Great Stuff!!!

Cool, well to start with during my exams ill only be doing sat,sun,mon either around dinnertime or late afternoon. But if you see someone on till named Matt then that could be me :)

MadamDotty - I knew you would deny it hence I took pictures to proove it. Its just unfortunate that the film I used was horribly out of date so they didnt come out right :( except for this one :) And yes for some strange reason we are wearing name badges.

1177579924.jpg

Back