Hello Everyone on Cambridge!! Newbie here!

Binkle84

Hello Everyone!!!

Thought I would do my first ever post as I am new to mini-mins but not new to Cambridge! I managed to lose 1stone 7lbs last summer which was half way to my goal of a 3stone loss...but sadly let myself down and felt I deserved a treat now and again for my hard work and ate ate ate...DOH!!:cry: Stupidly have manage to put on a stone and have now decided to return to the only diet I know that works!!

Have been reading lots of the threads and you all really inspire me to stick to this diet as you all seem to be doing fab!! Just don't want to let myself down this time!!!

:(:(

Hello Binkle and welcome. You'll get lots of support and answers from the lovely Minimins crowd.

Ah thank you both for your swift reply and being so welcoming!! Still trying to figure out the workings of this site..tried to add a pic to now avail!! How are you finding this diet?? I need to have a better resistance to cravings!!

Hi Binkle

Welcome to Minimins, and welcome back to CD :)

You'll find information about how to find your way around the site on the Introductions thread - and the Inspiration Slide Show is always a great way to help you resist those cravings!

Welcome Binkle and good luck with your restart x :)

Back