Hello everyone - Starting LT tomorrow :)

timpani

Hi everyone!

I'm starting Lipotrim tomorrow morning with almost a weeks worth of shakes from my last attempt and I'll be going to restart properly at the pharmacy next Thursday morning.

Having done LT before, I know it can be hard, but I'm currently the heaviest I've ever been and not only am I uncomfortable in myself, I look HORRID.
I don't have a great support system at home, but I'm deadly serious about doing it this properly time around as I'm fed up of being so ruddy miserable.

Fingers crossed :)

Hiya timpani ...this site is fab for support/advice or just occupying your time so you don't wanna cheat ;)

I'm back for the 3rd time but I'm finding it easier this time round as I've upped the amount of water I was drinking and its going a lot better :D Wishing you all the luck and if you need help just shout ....normally someone's about to listen n give advice :D x x x

You have a great support system here even if not at home.

Good luck hun x

Thanks girls :)

I'm going to weigh myself on the Wii this morning (in about 5 minutes) until I can get to the pharmacy next week. Will update my stats once I'm done and continue from there.

Probably a dodgy time to start with it being TOTM but with any luck, I'll be swimming from next week onwards to help shift it quicker :)

Right, weight done. 12st 5lb (heaviest I've EVER been)

Dug out my sachets and I have exactly 4 days worth, so come Monday morning, I'll be off to the pharmacy to start again.
Just spoke to my Dad on the phone who said "well see how 4 days does you and go from there" knowing I've usually given up at day 4, so I have my determined head on now and I'm going to shift this!

Yeah you prove him wRong Hun. Were all here for advice and support x

How's it going timpani??? x x x

Back