Hello everyone :)

jules22

My name is Jules and I am on another day one of another diet but trying something new.

I've never tried a total meal replacement or ketosis or a very low calorie diet before so Slim and Save is new to me.

Weighed in and measured this morning and am hungry but determined after two of my packs. Hoping to detox away from food addition for a while and lose weight while I'm at it. Currently looking for a therapist to undertake some CBT for binge eating disorder. Previous therapy wasn't CBT and didn't work (judging by the groan the scales gave this morning!). ;)

Have previously lost 5 stones in 1997 and 8 stones in 2010 as well as myriad failed diets where I got too bored, too hungry and lacked mental focus.

I know the SnS forum is quiet so will hover around the more active ones.

Wish everyone starting today good luck with getting to the end of the day and best wishes to everyone else on the board with our common goal. :)

Hey Jules,

I'm pretty new here too. I've not heard of your diet before but will look into it. I'm currently on a vlcd like yourself but mine is called lipotrim. I get 2 shakes a day and can't anything else. It's been interesting up to now but the feeling of not eating/chewing is very weird.

It's positive you are looking for help with your disorder. Are you going thu the NHS? I had a telephone session a while back with them but mine was for depression.

Hi Jules - good luck. I'm quite new also and starting over for August :)

Back