Back On it after nearly 3 years and a baby

AshleyRose

Hello everyone,

Hope you're all well!! Well I'm happy to say that I will be starting lipotrim again tomorrow after losing over 36lbs in 2016. Well, I had my first baby in August 2016 & since then I have found myself at my heaviest at approx. 230lbs!! :( I will not know for sure until tomorrow morning. The last time I did lipotrim my heaviest weight was 208lbs so I need to get my ass in gear. I noticed mimi mins is far more deserted this time around & lipotrim isn't so popular but last time this website kept me sane and I found fantastic support on here for which I am very grateful.

My experience of Lipotrim previously was good really, I am definitely one of those people whilst dieting that needs to cut out things altogether. I have issues with moderation and motivation. Lipotrim is very difficult especially with a job that requires a lot of energy but it is easier than dieting in some respects.

I cannot wait to start my journey & I hope I can make some friends along the way x

Hi Ashleyrose. I'm also doing Lipotrim for the 2nd time. I first did it back in 2012 and was 2 stone away from my goal but found out I was 8 weeks pregnant after being really unwell for weeks which I shrugged off as a side effect from the diet. And just like you after having my LG I have piled all that weight I lost back on and more!! Now my daughter is turning 4 this month and she is soooo active I really need to get back to a healthy weight not only so I can keep up with her without feeling like I'm drained but so I know I'm fit and healthy for her and myself of course. I have just completed week 3 and have lost 21lbs so I'm pretty happy with how it's going. I work in a supermarket running checkouts and as u can imagine seeing all that food go through 8 hours a day 5 days a week it's so tempting to just go **** it let's have some of that lol. But I have been strong. I myself have noticed this time around the site is pretty quiet but I am hoping to make some friends along the way, always helps having ppl who r going through the same to talk to. Hope to hear from I soon. X

Back