hello everyone :) this is my challenge...

lottie***

Hello cambridgers!

I have been following you guys for the last few months on here reading your posts ect and keeping myself motivated, i thought it may be about time i actualy got involved so here i am!

Having previosly done LL and never lasting more than 3 weeks (shameful i know!) i started cambridge end of feb i have been plodding on, i had one really bad week of cheating but im getting there! i put my ticker on so you can see :D

So i have set myself a challenge.. its my birthday in 7 weeks and i will be expected to go out and have a boogie with all my friends so i really must step up the mark and put all efforts into loosing as much weight as i can before then! so i thought you guys could keep me going... i would really like to loose another 24lbs by then so im back to the way i used to be, once my birthdays gone i will then be really close to my target weight too!

I hope your all having a good week and look forward to reading any motivational kicks up the bum ;)

charlotte xx

Welcome along Charlotte, your already doing really well!
At least with your birthday coming up you will have something to focus on hun so i have no doubt you will be ok with your target weight loss!

xxx

hey Charlotte, looks like you're going strong, and there's nothing like an event for a bit of motivation! I hope you have extra-large losses over the next few weeks :D

Hey Charlotte, my birthday is in 7 weeks too, we could try and do this together and keep each other motivated! :) I want to be 10.7 by then so I've got 16lbs to lose... going to try my best!
Hope you get the results you want and we can both feel really good on our birthdays! :D xxx

Hey Charlotte,

I will join you for that challenge if you dont mind, I am re starting today after losing 3st 5lb's on CD at the beggining of the year. Ive had a month or so off, I havent put any weight back on, so Im starting where I finished last time so to speak! :D

I want to lose 26lbs by 3rd of July so I am at target for going on holiday! :D:p

Anyway, good luck!

Cat Bee x

Hello cambridgers!

I have been following you guys for the last few months on here reading your posts ect and keeping myself motivated, i thought it may be about time i actualy got involved so here i am!

Having previosly done LL and never lasting more than 3 weeks (shameful i know!) i started cambridge end of feb i have been plodding on, i had one really bad week of cheating but im getting there! i put my ticker on so you can see :D

So i have set myself a challenge.. its my birthday in 7 weeks and i will be expected to go out and have a boogie with all my friends so i really must step up the mark and put all efforts into loosing as much weight as i can before then! so i thought you guys could keep me going... i would really like to loose another 24lbs by then so im back to the way i used to be, once my birthdays gone i will then be really close to my target weight too!

I hope your all having a good week and look forward to reading any motivational kicks up the bum ;)

charlotte xx

Hello Lottie, what a fab weight loss so far and I am sure that you will loose the 24lb in no time.

I think you can be the motivation some of us need never mind us being the motivation for you!! Brilliant loss and keep up the good work :)

Hey Lottie -welcome adn I hope you get to where you want to be for your birthday - I have a holiday in 6 weeks and I want to get as much off as possible so I will join you in the challenge xxx

Thanks for the encouraging msgs guys, we can motivate each other!

Let me know how your all getting on..

I will start posting more frequently now i think reading the responses will really help if im having a weak moment!

Just a question....?? Do any of your CDC's encourage you to eat protein whilst ssing? mine does but thats what i want to try and avoid as, as soon as something passes my lips it makes me want to eat more.

xx

Hi hun, in answer to your question - if you are SSing then best not to eat anything because believe me (from experience) if you taste it you will want more and more then be off the wagon then cant get back on the the horrid circle begins again!!!!! So NO dont eat anything.

Stick to SS and you WILL get to your goal ;) x

Back