Hello Everyone....Well here I go on my mission to lose weight..!!

Keza55

Hi,
I am Kerry and I am on a major mission to lose weight. I am 28 years old and live with my partner of 11 years and our daughter of 6. The last 6 years I have piled on alot of weight and now weigh in at a terrible 20st. I joined my local weight watchers meeting on Friday 16th January with very good intentions of sticking to it this time around. My partner and I have been discissing trying for another baby but abviously I need to shed alot of weight before this can happen. I am going to inform my doctor of my plans to lose weight as I am not ovulating and I think this may be down to my weight but if by any chance there is something else causing it then then hopefully as I lose weight it will rule my size out.
If anyone has some good advice, hints and tips they would give me I would be very grateful. I am keen to hear of some meal ideas I can do for all the family without them feeling like they are eating rabbit food...!!!

So here's to the start of my new outlook on life....I am going to do it...
Thanks for reading my post.

Kerry x

Hi Kerry

I joined WW after I had my son 4 years ago. I managed to pile on over 5 stone while carrying him. I did manage to lose some weight alone, but needed to shift a further 2 stone, so joined WW.

I never once felt like I was eating rabbit food, basically ate what i liked as long as it was in my points range.

I also made the 0 point soups and would eat this before lunch etc to fill me up.

I managed to get to goal in 16 weeks, so bascially was shifting 1-2lbs a week.

3 years on I am about 4lbs heavier than my goal, but decided to start a fresh today, at home and shift another 11 lbs before May.

Good luck you can do it

Rach

Hi Kerry and welcome to the site.

Thanks for the reply Rach. I am so keen to lose my weight. 20 stone is such a massive weight for me to be especially when we would like another child. I need to keep motivated and interested in the diet this time. I am drawing up a paln for us to do over the next couple of weeks involving taking my daughter swimming, walking and out on our bikes. Thought would try and involve my well needed exercise in our everyday lives. I need to do this for her as well as myself as i think I should be so much more of an active mum, do more with her.
With these things all very much in mind I am sure I am going to suceed...even if its slowly but surely!

Thanks again,
Kerry x

Hi Kerry whenever you feel you need support, log on, everyone is lovely here, good luck x

Back