Hello Everyone!

clk

Hi everyone, I am new here. I found your site while looking for ideas on losing weight. I have just started the slimming world diet a few weeks ago. I have 13 stone or more to lose. I am aiming to have a breast reduction done, which has been agreed but need to be a minimum of 10 stone before they will do it. I am 23stone and 3lbs currently. I have taken up swimming again for the first time in 3 years this week. I find it very hard because of my size, it took a long time to find a costume but am going three times a week. Any help anyone can give me will be REALLY appreciated!

Lots of love
CLK
xxxxxxxxxx

as a fellow newbie Hello, I too have large breasts which are seriously affecting my posture, another thing on my todo list as well as losing weight is to strengthen my back, and hopefully with the weight loss it will become much less of an issue, good luck with your challenge.... i look forward to keeping up to date with your progress!

for some reason i am feeling very positive at the moment about losing weight.... first time in a very long time! i wish i could bottle it up to use when i start hitting the inevitable " i cant be bothered" or maybe even to sell :p

good luck!

Back