hello everyone!!

despardo

Well let me just introduce myself as "Despardo!" which was originally meant to be desparado :doh::eek:as in how desparate I am to lose this weight. TYPO!!!! hehehehe typical of me!:p

Im also the dopey big sister of the beautiful and witty "Black Rose" :angel09:(not that im biased in the least!), that im sure many of you are familiar with.

Well I started lioptrim yesterday and although I was told how difficult it was in the beginning, nothing prepared me for the shock of the taste, which Im happy to say that after a few excellent tips from wee sis I have started today with a whole new outlook, feeling so much more positive!

Cheers sis xxxxxxxxx

AND GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!!!:D

good luck on your journey :D

Welcome to crazyville despardo!

Thats great that you have your sister for support! Good to see you so positive and im sure this outlook will only get better as the weeks go by! Good luck with your first week :D

Welcome Despardo!!!!

You are gonna have fun on here :)!!! It is good you have your sister as it helps to have the support, but we are all here as well for you.

Good luck and I am sure you will do ok.

Take care

Hi Despardo,
welcome and wishing you all the best of luck on your journey. It is lovely to have the support of your sister, good on the two of you for starting. Have a great week and take it easy on yourself.
Doirin

Welcome & Good Luck! Xx

hi desperado and welcome..
im sure with the support of ur sis and here in the forum your going to do brill... good luck with your 1st week xx

Welcome I am sure that you will do fine x

HEY BAYBEEEE!! Check us out all internetty! LMAO!! Who'd a thought way back when we were pickin spuds we'd be here! LMAO

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

Hi and welcome you have real moral support with your sis and netty support from all of us
good luck

debz x

Hiya and Welcome to LT!!

Good luck on your journey!

Its great that you shall have the support of your sister xx

Helloo!!

Great to have your sister supporting you & now you've got us as well ;-)

Best of luck with everything; I'm sure you've had plenty of information already!

Hannah

Welcome to Minimins :D:D:D

Welcome and good luck on your LT journey.

Are you as mad as Rose? If you are then you'll fit right in on here!!!! You don't have to be mad but it helps!

x

hmmmmm. Thanks for that CF!! Who do ya think I get it from? ;)

Welcome Despardo! (Now I have that song in my head haha) 'Desperado, Why don't you come to your senses, Ben out ridin' fences, for so long now'.....

Your Sister makes me laugh, she has such a great sense of humour. I love reading her posts. I bet she's a great support.

Good luck on the LT train. I heart it, it's the best plan ever.

You're welcome sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol!!!!!!! It takes one to know one and I admit I'm mad as a hatter!!!!

x

Back