Hello Everyone :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Prue, 2 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Prue

Prue Member

Hey Everyone :)

Hope your all doing well :)
    I wouldn't say I was alot overweight but I would like to lose abit of weight.

I do have abit of a tummy and really would like to get in shape, I have talked about it with my Boyfriend and he's happy to help, He said I'm fine just how I am but if this is what I want he will support me.

So anyway I have bought an exercise machine, It's a rowing machine, was quite expensive but very much worth it.

I also have an air conditioning unit in my living room that will very much help out.

Anyway I'm 23, Male and currently weigh 209.6 LBS and I'm 6' tall.

I do want to get my weight to around 170.0
    thing is I rarely eat chocolate and things like that so really would like some advice on where to start and what would be a good way to get going.

Any advice would be great!

Thanks!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Try writing down everything you eat and drink and see if you are having too many calories. And up the exercise too

Good luck

Irene xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.