Hello everyone!!

carly81

Hi there my names Carly and Im going to be starting Lipotrim tomorrow. Both me and my mum are doing it and I just cant wait. Seeing peoples weight losses is so motivational and I will suceed and be a thinner new me by xmas! haha :D

weight.png

Last edited:
Hey Carly!

Welcome to LT- you will love it (well after the first week anyway!) I'm into my 3rd week and am a total convert. You just don't get these kind of results on other diets.

Hope you and your Mum get on ok- pop on here anytime you need support/advice/a moan! It's great that you are doing it with someone tho- you'll be able to motivate each other.

Best of luck and enjoy your 'last supper'!

xxx

Definately hun!! You'll be about 3st lighter by then and wondering why you didn't do it sooner! LOL!
Good luck, and remember to come on here when times are tough (which they will be, no matter how focussed you are?) for support.

Hi and welcome to the forum and LT and hope you and your mum have a good week

debz x

Thanks girls that really means alot. Im hoping to lose about 4stone on LT and only do it for 12 weeks then just before christmas join a slimming world group and lose an extra 2 stone there so hopefully will not put the weight back on I will have lost.

welcome and good luck xx

Welcome - fab choice of diet and forum :) :)

Will be interesting to do it with a buddy, hope you both get on really well with it!

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure the fact you & your Mum are doing it together will be great inspiration for the two of you!

Good luck with it! The first week is tough, but, it does get better!

Hannah

Back