Hello everyone!

Belfastbabybear

2B Fab@Fifty
Hi

I've been registered for a long time now but never got round to using the site. I joined SW in April but I know I can't do it without help & motivation, which I hope to find here :)

I was my all time heaviest in January 2009 (16 stone), so I decided to join the gym, quit smoking and get healthy.

By March I was down 10lb and had just found out I was pregnant with my 3rd child. She was born in December (3rd c-section) and I'm still motivated to losing weight.

I'm currently 14 st 7.5lb with a long way to go.

Hi and welcome. Congratulations on the birth of your baby daughter. How old are your other children? Are you going to a class? Hope to see you in the SW section

Irene xx

Hi Irene, thanks for the welcome. I've 3 girls age 7, turning 5 next week and 7 months this weekend. I work full time (although off on mat leave until 20 September) so always keeping busy!

I go to a SW class on Thursday evenings, joined end of April and I know I'm a slow loser. Sometimes it's hard to stay motivated but this time I'm determined. My new motto = Slow and steady wins the race! lol

Hey Lorraine, just wanted to pop in and say if you feel like joining a team will help motivate you to lose weight, we've just started adding names to a list on this page (The FlabFighters! - July Challenge) and will all update our losses as and when we go to WI. You can set yourself a goal target if you want, whatever feels best. Hope to see you around! xxx

Back