Hello everyone!

GeminiGal

I'm new to the site. I couldn't help but join after I saw so many people's results! It is amazing how much of a difference it makes in losing weight. This is the first forum I've been to where there are real results. I feel inspired by all of you! :D

I have been wanting to get back to my exercise and diet regimen that I had been on before I got sick a year ago. It was definitely working, so I think I've found the right place to keep me motivated! Can't wait to post my before and after pics, and everything in between! Maybe I'll even meet a few friends along the way! :D

Hi GeminiGal

Welcome to the forum! Good luck with your exercise and diet regime. What helps me to stick to my exercise and diet regime is to keep a food dairy and to keep an exericse calender. My exercise calender is basically a normal calender where I write down in pen the exercises I want to do the month and then to high-light the ones that I've actually done.I then reward myself each week when I've achieved my goals. It's a great way to motivate myself to achieve my goals.

:welcome2:
:wavey:hi there geminigal
this is a great place for keeping you motivated!!
good luck to you.:)

hi and :welcome: to the forums
Good luck on your weight loss journey

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Hi and welcome ! This site is packed with tips and its so good to see peoples great results! Good luck with your weight loss xx

Back