Hello everyone!

Hi all I'm a newbie to this. I start sw tonight with 2st 9lb to loose before my wedding dec 2011

Would love to hear all about your weight loss stories

Love me x

good luck, Just "think of the frock"

toying with the idea of exante for 4 weeks and then SW or just SW from the beginning... Class would be on Tuesday so a wee bit of time to nose about

xx

Hiya!!

Good luck with the loss, I'm sure you'll do it just fine! Xxx

Thanks everyone... Been for my first weigh in and all geared up to get started tomorrow x just enjoying a glass of wine now and catching up on the forums x good luck everyone and keep me posted on your losses :0) xx

*Sally Cinnamon* said:
good luck, Just "think of the frock"

toying with the idea of exante for 4 weeks and then SW or just SW from the beginning... Class would be on Tuesday so a wee bit of time to nose about

xx
Hi Hun
What did u decide on??

Xx

Well done! Which diet are you on?? Xx

Im on Slimming World as well hun! I lovvveeee it! I love the freedom, no counting calories etc.

How are you finding it? xxx

Hi Hun

I love it I'm constantly eating lol x no really I like the fact it's made me eat better it's defo not a diet but a life plan I can see me sticking to it forever! I'm looking forward to my wi weds which at weight watchers I dreaded wi cause I never stuck to plan x good luck hun and keep me posted

Love S xx

A great start YummyMummyS, keep up the good work x ;)

I have my first wi tomorrow bit worried still not got my head around it. Can not be right that the massive bowl of stir fry I just ate is all free. Fingers crossed I do as well as you.

Back