hello everyone :)

Discussion in 'alli' started by rainbowfrost, 4 February 2011 Social URL.

1. rainbowfrost

rainbowfrost * smile *

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    :Dhi everyone .

Im starting on the alli tommorow after many failed diets :( I have to admit i'm not fully sure about it because i cant seem to find many success stories but i guess i'm looking for a magic solution which i know this is not. I know though that i have a bad relationship with food which i want to tackle. This section seems a bit quiet but hopefully there are some of you out there who will buddy up with me and we can help each other out. XXXXXXXX

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers and 16:8 intermittent fasting
    Good luck witht he alli, ( i'm on xenical ) You will have success if you stick to it. I have a bad relationship also with food and i think for me the xenical is the answer to helping me with that!! This section is pretty quiet, but i will pop over and cheer you on!!

4. booboocraig

booboocraig Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(22.96%)
    Diet:
    xenical Orlistat, low-fat diet
    Hiya Rainbow,

how are you getting on with your 1st day on Alli ??
    I was on Alli for a month and lost a stone....I recommend you get The Alli diet Plan book it is filled with recipes and great guidance!! Join Home | alli you can log your progress online. The food is good and you wouldn't know your on a diet....online you will find out how many calories you should be eating swell as fat contents in food!!
    I am now on Xenical......like Rach I will pop over and talk too

Goodluck and think positive :)

5. rainbowfrost

rainbowfrost * smile *

Start Weight:
    15st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hiya....thanks for the support. First and second day have gone well and to be honest I feel quite upbeat. I feel a bit weird taking a pill to try and lose weight and my hubby is not too keen but really want it to work.
    I cant believe how much fat are in things i've always tried to low carb in past or the cambridge in fact i'm pretty much a serial dieter lol. I was lookin to have just a ww meal but the fat content was high n I've never looked before was pretty shocked to be fair . I'm gunna get the alli book from ebay n thanks for the website info I'm all for tools to help me lol. I'm not a natural cook but want to figure out some recipes that will maximise the loss and work best. You've both done really well xxxx

6. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    Thanks rainbow!! I eat the ww meals when i cant think of anything or cant be bothered to cook i find them so handy!! I might invest in one of those alli cook books too, any help i ca get is great!! The tablets are just teaching you too eat right really rainbow thats the way i think of it anyway!! I think its best taking the tablets than going and getting surgery. So say that to your boyfriend lol..

7. booboocraig

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(22.96%)
    Diet:
    Well said Rach....they just train you to eat correctly...
    I have been on many diets and I must say this doesn't feel like a diet..I am eating better now than I ever have and my partner eats what I have !!

My Alli book is my bible....it tells you the fat content , calories, proteins ect for each recipe...you don't have to be masterchef to cook the recipes, they are simple to follow and I have never had a bad meal !!

Rainbow i'm sure you will see the difference when you step on those scales every week ...just say to yourself I can do this !!
    We are here to support you on your journey to a new you :) xxx

8. Rachgleeson

Rachgleeson Gold Member

Start Weight:
    332.5lb
    Current Weight:
    313.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    196lb
    Lost(%):
    19lb(5.71%)
    Diet:
    i dont feel like i am dieting either, the way i see it anyway is making a change in my life and eating healthy and not calling it a diet!!

9. booboocraig

Start Weight:
    18st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st3lb(22.96%)
    Diet:
    Exactly Rach...it's a life change and nothing more :) Goodluck today :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.