hello everyone :)

rainbowfrost

* smile *
:Dhi everyone .

Im starting on the alli tommorow after many failed diets :( I have to admit i'm not fully sure about it because i cant seem to find many success stories but i guess i'm looking for a magic solution which i know this is not. I know though that i have a bad relationship with food which i want to tackle. This section seems a bit quiet but hopefully there are some of you out there who will buddy up with me and we can help each other out. XXXXXXXX

:Dhi everyone .

Im starting on the alli tommorow after many failed diets :( I have to admit i'm not fully sure about it because i cant seem to find many success stories but i guess i'm looking for a magic solution which i know this is not. I know though that i have a bad relationship with food which i want to tackle. This section seems a bit quiet but hopefully there are some of you out there who will buddy up with me and we can help each other out. XXXXXXXX

Good luck witht he alli, ( i'm on xenical ) You will have success if you stick to it. I have a bad relationship also with food and i think for me the xenical is the answer to helping me with that!! This section is pretty quiet, but i will pop over and cheer you on!!

Hiya Rainbow,

how are you getting on with your 1st day on Alli ??
I was on Alli for a month and lost a stone....I recommend you get The Alli diet Plan book it is filled with recipes and great guidance!! Join Home | alli you can log your progress online. The food is good and you wouldn't know your on a diet....online you will find out how many calories you should be eating swell as fat contents in food!!
I am now on Xenical......like Rach I will pop over and talk too

Goodluck and think positive :)

hiya....thanks for the support. First and second day have gone well and to be honest I feel quite upbeat. I feel a bit weird taking a pill to try and lose weight and my hubby is not too keen but really want it to work.
I cant believe how much fat are in things i've always tried to low carb in past or the cambridge in fact i'm pretty much a serial dieter lol. I was lookin to have just a ww meal but the fat content was high n I've never looked before was pretty shocked to be fair . I'm gunna get the alli book from ebay n thanks for the website info I'm all for tools to help me lol. I'm not a natural cook but want to figure out some recipes that will maximise the loss and work best. You've both done really well xxxx

Thanks rainbow!! I eat the ww meals when i cant think of anything or cant be bothered to cook i find them so handy!! I might invest in one of those alli cook books too, any help i ca get is great!! The tablets are just teaching you too eat right really rainbow thats the way i think of it anyway!! I think its best taking the tablets than going and getting surgery. So say that to your boyfriend lol..

Well said Rach....they just train you to eat correctly...
I have been on many diets and I must say this doesn't feel like a diet..I am eating better now than I ever have and my partner eats what I have !!

My Alli book is my bible....it tells you the fat content , calories, proteins ect for each recipe...you don't have to be masterchef to cook the recipes, they are simple to follow and I have never had a bad meal !!

Rainbow i'm sure you will see the difference when you step on those scales every week ...just say to yourself I can do this !!
We are here to support you on your journey to a new you :) xxx

Exactly Rach...it's a life change and nothing more :) Goodluck today :)

Back