Hello Everyone

Hi Guys
Ive been reading posts on here on and off for a while now and have decided to register this morning.
Theres so much great encouragment on here.
All about me.
My name is Clare and im very quickly approaching the BIG 30 :-( but at 14 stone and height of 5.2" I am a good 4+ stone over weight.
My goal is is to 10 stone and see how I feel when I get there, this is my second time going for goal got to 11.8" lowest over year ago but slowly and surely putting it back on. 2 Years ago I started my weight loss journey at 16s 10lbs so Ive got to be grateful Im not back at very beginning :) but need to catch it before I am.

Anyway Im looking forward to giving this 100% and with the support and encouragemt of great people :)

Also if anyone fancies being my slim buddie just let me know :)

Thanks for reading
Clare

Hi, well done on your weight loss so far. I had a baby last may. Before I fell pregnant I was 10stone 10. Now a year and a half later I am 13stone 11. I love my baby but hate the way I look. I'm getting married next November and have got my dress I need to lose 3 stone at least but can't seem to lose anything. I am currently on slimfast and taking acia berry tablets. By 16th may I'd like to be a stone lighter. I need some motivation. My fiancé says he loves me the way I am but I don't. I disgust myself. I won't let him see me naked and when I feel depressed and like I'm not getting anywhere I eat everything I find :-(

Thanks Stephielou87.

Reading your reply sounds very much like myself. I lost a lot of weight for our wedding in 2005 and then just over 6 months later fell pregnant with our little girl and since then weight been creeping on. I started just over 2 years ago and done really well lost near 5 stone but now from 16s 10 back to 14stone so need to get a grip. but like you im ashamed the way i look and I feel it affects our relationship at times, although like ur hubby sounds like mine always tells me im fine the way I am and i dont need to loose weight for his sake, he loves me for me, but im not happy. But I bet hes fed up with me telling him Right Im starting diet everyday :-(.
You can do just take day at a time and hopefully we can both get to where we want to be.

Hi there, what diet are you on to loose your weight? I found this site a few weeks ago and has kept me motivated each day, even if it is just for ideas for what to have for dinner etc.
Good Luck xxx

Hi there, what diet are you on to loose your weight? I found this site a few weeks ago and has kept me motivated each day, even if it is just for ideas for what to have for dinner etc.
Good Luck xxx

Hi Loulou1982
Im just eating healthy and adding some exercise, have done slimming world before but think Ill save that for when I hit plateau. What diet you following? This forum is great and have looked at it over past year on and off but have finally registered and started to use it instead of just reading :)

Its horrid when they say that then go and say let's get a take away or lets go out for dinner. I don't mind harvester cos I just eat lots of salad with no dressing but when he wants indian Chinese or fish and chips thats when I struggle. I gave up work on 1st April and find that because my mum doesn't work we go for lunch and I give up time to exercise or clean the house (very good exercise) to go to see her.
This morning I have had my slimfast and made one for lunch. Cycled for 5 minutes and am planning a walk later. My son loves the outdoors but I don't get out enough. I'm making him my priority getting him out and about and playing with him. I'm hoping this will make it easier to lose the weight as I won't be sat watching tv and getting bored so eating.
We will have to keep each other motivated :) we will do this :)

Its horrid when they say that then go and say let's get a take away or lets go out for dinner. I don't mind harvester cos I just eat lots of salad with no dressing but when he wants indian Chinese or fish and chips thats when I struggle. I gave up work on 1st April and find that because my mum doesn't work we go for lunch and I give up time to exercise or clean the house (very good exercise) to go to see her.
This morning I have had my slimfast and made one for lunch. Cycled for 5 minutes and am planning a walk later. My son loves the outdoors but I don't get out enough. I'm making him my priority getting him out and about and playing with him. I'm hoping this will make it easier to lose the weight as I won't be sat watching tv and getting bored so eating.
We will have to keep each other motivated :) we will do this :)

Yes makes things very difficult, dont know about your hubby but mine can eat anything in sight and dont gain weight, he has a 28" waist its just not fair :(
Your doing good :) build it up slowly.
My little girl loves the outdoors too and we would take walks at times but not as often as I should:(
Yes we will do it keep thinking thin and take day at a time and we wont be beaten.

Yea he is skinny and eat what he wants. He has a very physical job-digs holes in roads so he can eat what he wants and not put on weight. Also if he gets to a certain weight he gets ill and loses it again. His body tells him!! It's not fair I wish my body did that. I'm going to try and get out 3-4 times a week even if it's just to walk to the shop!
They say you can beat a habit it two weeks so if I start now then it'll become part of our daily routine and I'll do it naturally :)

Yea he is skinny and eat what he wants. He has a very physical job-digs holes in roads so he can eat what he wants and not put on weight. Also if he gets to a certain weight he gets ill and loses it again. His body tells him!! It's not fair I wish my body did that. I'm going to try and get out 3-4 times a week even if it's just to walk to the shop!
They say you can beat a habit it two weeks so if I start now then it'll become part of our daily routine and I'll do it naturally :)

Its just not fair LOL Aww well least we can do something about it and we will :)
Yes i totally agree once in a routine easy to keep going but stop for a day and easy to slip back to old ways. Ive got a treamill and used to use it for 30mins everyday and at the minute its a clothes hanger :(
Ive got ZUMBA tonight which i do twice a week but obv not loosing weight if I continue to eat rubbish so hopefully change my eating and that alone should help fingers crossed..

I'm calorie counting and increasing my excercise - only really want to lose a stone-ish and tone up so think it will be better than a fad diet! It is amazing I always thought I ate healthy and didn't overeat but now I'm writing down everything I eat it makes you realise! Even a few biscuits with a cuppa, although I drink a lot of tea so that equates to a lot of biccies!! And I have my dog so am walking the back legs off him every day - bet he wishes I wasn't on a diet, hahah!! But I prefer calorie counting because you can still eat EVERYTHING...I managed to allow enough calories yesterday for a creme egg...it was AMAZING!!!
xx

I'm calorie counting and increasing my excercise - only really want to lose a stone-ish and tone up so think it will be better than a fad diet! It is amazing I always thought I ate healthy and didn't overeat but now I'm writing down everything I eat it makes you realise! Even a few biscuits with a cuppa, although I drink a lot of tea so that equates to a lot of biccies!! And I have my dog so am walking the back legs off him every day - bet he wishes I wasn't on a diet, hahah!! But I prefer calorie counting because you can still eat EVERYTHING...I managed to allow enough calories yesterday for a creme egg...it was AMAZING!!!
xx

I know its scary when its on paper all them biccys with tea/coffee all add up. Poor dog LOL
Go you getting to have ur creme agg, sorry to say Im not a big fan of them but would still eat one LOL
Im not long after my cornflakes and semi skimmed milk, going to go take a shower then hit local supermarket to stock fridge on some healthy food :)

Back