Hello everyone

Fatty Bom Bom

Hello everyone,

I thought I would say hello and introduce myself. I'm James and I'm a fat man who wants to finally be slim.

I've been a bigger person ever since I was about 6 and I've been putting weight on steadily for the past 21 years and now I'm 21st. I feel disgusted with myself for allowing my obesity to get out of control and I've decided enough is enough.

I'm planning on starting Exante next Tuesday and I was wondering what people's opinions are of the diet?

Wow what a warm welcome :\ I hope the actual Exante forum is more welcoming than this one.

morning james, just a little hello, am new on this site, am doin slimming world but i hope u have every success on he diet u r about 2 do x jo

Hello everyone,

I thought I would say hello and introduce myself. I'm James and I'm a fat man who wants to finally be slim.

I've been a bigger person ever since I was about 6 and I've been putting weight on steadily for the past 21 years and now I'm 21st. I feel disgusted with myself for allowing my obesity to get out of control and I've decided enough is enough.

I'm planning on starting Exante next Tuesday and I was wondering what people's opinions are of the diet?

Your not a fat man- just too short for your weight:8855:
thats what i use to say!!
Good luck with your weight loss journey .,I'm not sure about your diet so i cant comment is it a meal replacement or tablets ?
please keep in touch

Back