Hello Everyone!!!

Hi everyone......

Just like to say I have started today on the slimming world programme.... I did really well at the start of the summer on CD but due to ill health, had to withdraw and have now finally got my head back to the idea of weightloss!!!

Are their any slimming world challenges happening here right now?

Hope you don't mind me joining you all.... I am continuing my diary that I started in the summer so feel free to have a read!

Waves at everyone.......:gen126:

Anne

Hi Anne,

Hope you do really well on SW, I think its the fabbest diet going!!
Hope to see lots more posts from you in the future on here, and that you do really well........
Not sure about any challenges going on.....
x x x x

Welcome to SW! its only my 2nd week. not any challenges a the mo so maybe u can think of one for the rest of us to join in with. i can do with the motivation :D xxx

Ooh yes I'd be up for a challenge too- how long is it until christmas now, about 10 weeks? I'd really like to get off a stone in that time, any more and I'd be estatic!

I think it's important to be in the right frame of mind for weight loss. I've been stuck in a rut for about 6 months now going up and down, but now I'm really enthusiastic and trying my hardest to stick on the plan.

heya! have you been to weigh in yet? hope it went well for you. xxxx

absolutely!! for me, i exercise every day and so after sweating and going to the effort, I dont like to mess it up with eating the wrong things. maybe that would work for u? as far as im concerned, im not sweating and dying only to turn around and eat like i used to as the exercise would be a waste of time lol.

1/2lb is a good amount of fat if u have ever seen what it looks like. keep on trucking!

have a fab weekend xxxx

Back