Hello everyone

renekot

I am Irene and a new babie who has losts of weight to loose (10stones+).l will therefore be around for a long time. I have tried various diets and give up after a while and go back to my old eating habits. This time l am very deterimed to stick to exante and get a new body this year! 26st is a lot of weigh for my 5.7 frame. With yoursupport l know l can do it.:)

Hi Irene and welcome!

You've come to the right place for lots of support :)

Hi all started from the scratch once again on the 2- 4 - 2012 after getting the go ahead from my doctor. I am on day 5 and loving the feeling of keto my best pal. Can't wait for Monday morning to weigh my self and get more inspiration to carry on on this winding journey. I choose a river for my profile picture because this journey just like a river will have a lot of twists and turns and bumpy rocks and a few drift woods. No matter what, I intend to sail through every single one and bring out the slim sexy girl hiding in this massive fatty flesh. Join and lets's be friends as we go through our journey together. It will not be easy but as friends we will be there to encourage each other and share our experiences. For me these past 4 days has not been without temptations and struggle to carry on, but a look at the mirror and seeing the fat stranger looking back at me kept me focused and also remembering that people have done it makes me determined that I can also make it. Let's go through this together.

If you are willing to, Please post and share your thoughts, views and experiences. CHEERS Watch out for my updated signature on Monday! I hope for results since I have been an angel and only exante products have passed through my mouth!

Back