Hello Everyone!

noodles1609 said:
Try doing the porridge with more water than it says, it's entirely different :) And families - with you on that one, what it is about families that they think it's ok to be darn rude just because you are related, I'm sure they wouldn't talk like that to their friends! On the plus side though, we have an annual gathering a couple of weeks before Christmas to do the gift exchange and I'm REALLY looking forward to this years cause I will be getting a lot of positive comments (until I tell them how I did it lol)

Lolllll yeah once u tell ur family your on a vlcd that will be it for u lolll, that's why I am not going to meet anyone till iv lost the weight then il say I did it with weight watchers loll seriously I get so much grief over it it's like they don't want me to bloody lose weight!!!

Last edited:
OMG i know! My mum always lays on the "but you'd be so beautiful if you lost weight" "i wish i could buy you nice things"
Theoretically making me a munter who doesn't get owt nice until i'm a skinny minny! haha

My OH takes them for me, a front, side and back job - blergh!
I have quite a few large tattoos on my ribs, back, legs, thighs so it's funny seeing them move back to where they should be haha!
My oh started his day this morning with a banana shake (some pro max weight loss one?) as my brother gave us a big tub, it says for weight loss on it so fingers crossed, he's in it with me now and i can stop seeing bread every damn day!

I'd say i'm pretty much used to the diet now, i keep track on myfitnesspal (nattycat on there too), and i've been totally honest - i had a teaspoon of no fat cottage cheese and it was heaven but i felt so guilty!!
I also had a strange dream that i was made to eat chocolate cake and naomi campbell was my cousin...err...right...

Ooh this was a long post! I hope you are all having a nice friday and sas101 good luck for your 1st day!! xx

OMG cringe!!! I hate it wen my hubby looks at me yet alone take pics loll, but gona do it tmw! il take measurements and get hubby to take the pics aswell loll, keep strong and count the days till next weigh day xxx

It's very cringe worthy, it's opened my eyes though, i didn't realise i was the shape i am, i look in the mirror and it all looks way different haha
I'm looking forwards for my losses to be actually visible :)

nattycat said:
It's very cringe worthy, it's opened my eyes though, i didn't realise i was the shape i am, i look in the mirror and it all looks way different haha
I'm looking forwards for my losses to be actually visible :)

Yeah ur right you will never know wot u look like from behind unless the pictures are taken lolll, look for to ur losses too.
Started today been ok not feeling hungry at the mo but probs cuz I stuffed my face last night, not really feeling the strawberry shake but I did put more water then should lol. The chocolate crispy cereal is that a shake or a cereal?

Yeah ur right you will never know wot u look like from behind unless the pictures are taken lolll, look for to ur losses too.
Started today been ok not feeling hungry at the mo but probs cuz I stuffed my face last night, not really feeling the strawberry shake but I did put more water then should lol. The chocolate crispy cereal is that a shake or a cereal?

It's a shake, I don't really like it but I'm going to try baking it into a muffin/brownie.

I did this the other day, it's not too bad - i had a praline bar that day so put a few chunks in for a more chocolatey flavour, it was okay...didn't feel naughty of indulgent but i'm sure it will become more luxurious!! Sas101 - do you like dr pepper? I have found i LOVE dr pepper zero and it's allowed, when i'm feeling hungry and water aint hitting the spot i have a glass of it and drink it slowly, takes my mind of food :) x

I just had a raspberry shake - all i can say is bleeeerrrgghhh! Nearly chucked up after my 1st sip! It smells beautiful but the aftertaste was almost dettol-ish!! Blergh!

I didn't like the raspberry shake on first try, but now I like it when mixed with ice and slightly more water than suggested. I'd give all things a second go.

Lol I really like the raspberry

Oooh I don't mind the raspberry one! It's caramel and cookies and cream that make me shudder!

I make all the shakes with more water, liked them all that I've tried with the exception of the crispy ones - I just don't get them, drinks with rice crispies in?

I've had to conclude today that my jeans are too big (yay!) when I went to the bathroom and realised I hadn't undone the button! I read a tip somewhere that if you wash them at 60 degrees they shrink one size, will give that a go and report back! Cheaper than purchasing more and less embarrassing than them falling down in public!

I'll give everything a chance once! The raspberry was left over from my week pack and i've yet to try the banana but that's tomorrows plan :) I went for a very long walk with my little dog today and we're both wiped out! I've borrowed my brothers Kinect to play with and he has a fitness 'game' I've just picked it up and forgot the flipping plug for it!! *mad* I really wanted to have a go tonight but will have to wait :cry:

Aaaaw! I hate that; when you're all motivated and something stops you! When can you get it? I'm considering gym membership tomorrow as I just started driving again today! Woop!

Ain't no stopping me now! ?

You're doing great! 11 pounds your first week! Whoop! And inspiring others -- what a great NSV (Non Scale Victory).

I'm going to pick the rest of the game stuff from his work this morning, i'm uncharacteristically excited!! There's a heart monitor thing too, i'm glad nobody will hear me banging about, i'm hardly light on my feet!

I'm nervous/excited for weighing in on wednesday, even if it's only 3lbs i'll be happy :) I think as long as i'm exercising and toning up i should see a difference! I just want to be able to button up my coat from last time i was slimmer for now!

nattycat said:
I'm going to pick the rest of the game stuff from his work this morning, i'm uncharacteristically excited!! There's a heart monitor thing too, i'm glad nobody will hear me banging about, i'm hardly light on my feet!

I'm nervous/excited for weighing in on wednesday, even if it's only 3lbs i'll be happy :) I think as long as i'm exercising and toning up i should see a difference! I just want to be able to button up my coat from last time i was slimmer for now!

Fingers crossed -- I have a coat I love that's too snug, too. And very few of my long trousers or jeans fit. I think I'm at least a stone from an improvement with those and two from being able to wear most. Sigh! I started this morning... Need to drink some water.

I'm clearing out my junk room with all this extra energy and came across a coat I bought a while back cause it was a bargain in the sales. Never mind it was 3 sizes too small. Just for kicks I tried it on today - not only does it fit (and over a jumper no less!) it does up too! Amazing. Think I'll have a try of my too small clothes tomorrow. I've just treated myself to Just Dance 4 for the Wii, I can do that for an hour without thinking about it being exercise and then go stand on my virboplate for 10 mins to shake a bit more of the loose stuff off. It's great this plan isn't it? :D

Back