hello everyone :)

Noha1976

Hi everyone, I'm new here : )

I decided to lose weight on my 7th wedding anniversary 10th September 2012 and joined slimming world.. on that day I weighed in at 17st 11lbs. I was really quite shocked as I didn't expect to have put on so much over the past couple of years... today I weigh 15st and just 3lbs away from my 3 stone award : ) hopefully will get it on Tuesday ; ) it's been a hard struggle at times but I'm so determined to reach my target weight of 10 stone by the summer... glad to find a place were we can share our experiences and struggles and give support to each other... Looking forward to meeting you all - Noha xxx

Hiya,

I'm new too. Congratulations on your weight loss, that's fantastic!!

It's nice to find a plan that works and stick to it. Weight watchers always worked well for me but since having the children, it's not been very effective. I'm looking at maybe a vlcd, I need to see results because it seems to have been months of dieting and it getting anywhere. Want that lovely feeling again of a loss when you step on the scales.

Anyways, well done again and good luck on the rest of your journey xxx

Thank you so much for the warm welcome.. goodluck on your journeys too! here's to a successful new year for us!!! :))

Back