Extra Easy Hello everyone!

eventuallyslim

I joined slimming world two weeks ago, I have my second weigh in tomorrow:eek:

I've been doing the extra easy plan and Im finding it really good so far.

When I weighed last week I lost an astonishing 7lb!!! I couldnt believe it because ive been eating much more food than I normally would.

I think the hardest thing is going to be keeping up the preperation of meals. Its hard to always be thinking about food but there's so much free food on this plan that it makes it slightly easier.

Can anyone advise me on some canned food that is low syn or free. It would be good to have something to hand for those days when you dont feel like cooking.

Ive heard that stewed steak is free but what others are free or low syn???????

Thanks all
eventuallyslim.

Well done on your amazing first week loss. I don't eat any tinned food so I can't advise on that, sorry. However I do eat baked beans (which are free on Extra Easy) so those days when you are tired/hungry and can't be bothered cooking, a jacket potato with baked beans is a real comforting treat.

chick pea dahl from asda is free, you can make a curry loaf by mixing it with a made up packet of curry savoury rice and some eggs, bake in the oven until set.

sainsbury tinned ravioli is also free, heinz spaghetti and spaghetti hoops are also free

Ainsley Dahl is lovely, and is syns free, if you like curry.
I usually make it on a day when I have some left over cooked veg to add to it, and serve it with rice, and chopped hard boiled egg on top.

Back