Hello Everyone :)

My name is Jan and I am on Day 1 of Sole Source. I go on my first holiday in 12 weeks time, since my divorce and I am so determined to look my best. I currently weigh 15.6 st and I am 5 '6 .

Heres to goodbye weight and hello new me..not before time. I hope I can support other people on here and they will help me in return.

Nice to meet you all

Jan

good luck! you have a dream holiday and a goal weight...everything to play for! who needs to eat when its this hot anyway?!!:) xx

Hi Jan!! Good Morning :D
How did Day One go?
I too am Divorced (almost) and want to shift the weight to get rid of the past :rolleyes:
Stay in touch, because I am going to need all the support I can get and I promise to do the same! :angeldevil:

Hi good luck I am starting after my holls next month

Hi jan I'm on day 5 get over the first 3 and its on the up and up! In ketosis now and not hungry. The only problem is others at home cooking or eating take out my tummy grumbles but I won't give up!! Best of luck - just keep saying ill do one more day ;)

Hello! I'm 'old' but new back here too! Good luck with your journey.... I hope to be hearing from less of you really soon!

Back