Hello Everyone! :)

LadyJo

Silver Member
hi WW's!

decided to take on WW after over a year of calorie counting and using the gym ive lost 4st and im super happy but I don't know whats happened of recent been staying the same because im good all week then blow it at the weekend on booze and food!!

guess ive just got too comfortable with it and got a bit bored of it, needed a bit of excitement for my next 2 stone so have decided to do WW to lose my last 2 stone!!

ive done WW before but never been in the right mind set, now ive conquered my mind and what I need to do I just needed a good kick up the bottom and get back on track and realise ive come a long way which im happy about but it is NOT over!!!

1st day today been great, have downloaded the Ultimate Value Diary app and bidding on some books on ebay!

B- Weetabix topped with banana
s- watermelon
l- sandwich and ww cake bar
d- meatballs pasta and veg
s- hot chocolate

32/32 pp used/7 pp earned :)

also got a good gym session in today

look forward to chatting to you all!!

Hey Jo! Welcome and Good Luck :) Im a fellow Value Diary User, using that App and this one I got to Goal in 19Wks! X

Hi everyone. I'm Karen, mum of 4. Been on loads of diets but now doing ww and know I'll get to goal this time. 3 of my 4 children have long term health problems and I'm a registered carer for one of them. My husband has a kidney transplant. I was a nurse for 26 years, the last 10 in Intensive Care but had to give it up in April as I couldn't carry on working and trying to cope with home life. My estranged dad committed suicide in June this year by jumping in a river and four days later his body washed up. It's been a pretty hard few years but now this is time to look after me.

i'm loving ww and make my Thursday morning class a priority. Looking forward to getting to know everyone.

Hi Karen. Sorry to hear about the terrible things you've been going through.
I too am a nurse. I work in mental health now, having changed from general many years ago.
I just re-started ww yesterday. I've done it loads before but feel determined just now. I'm just doing it at home tho.
Have you been on the plan long?x

Good luck Marie. I love the plan.

I started on the 9th May at 19st 9lbs. I'm now down to 17st 7.5 lbs so doing well though obviously a long way to go.

Years of shift work, grabbing food and everything going on at home means that I didn't have time to look after me. Now I can.

Look forward to getting to know you. X

Good luck Marie. I love the plan. I started on the 9th May at 19st 9lbs. I'm now down to 17st 7.5 lbs so doing well though obviously a long way to go. Years of shift work, grabbing food and everything going on at home means that I didn't have time to look after me. Now I can. Look forward to getting to know you. X

Congrats on doing so well :).

I'm roughly the same weight - 17.3. Ideally would like to be 11. I'm 5"5" so even that's on the heavy side. Just now I'd kill to get to 14.
Aaaah shift work. I work in the community now but still do shifts. It's not even the shift work for me. I've no will power, so if my colleague are having something naughty, I want it too :(.
That's great you eventually have some time to invest in yourself :) x

I'm 5'5 too. I know what you mean about 11 stone still on the heavy side. I was 12 stones pre children and wearing a size 12! Not sure I'm meant to be as light as 10-11 stones.

Hello everyone!

Firstly Karen I'm so sorry to hear you've had a bad time of recent. Hopefully having this to focus on will help through some bad times and I find the meetings a good place for a bit of me time as I work full time and have 2 children!

Thanks everyone for your words of encouragement. Went to a meeting this morning to get all the tools etc and ended up being sucked back in and ended up buying a monthly pass! It was going to cost me £4.50 so thought I might as well push to the £10.70 and get a few meetings to really get my head in the game!

Bought loads of other books and bits (most were half price! Bargain!) and some bars too which I'm realllllly looking forward to lol I got toffee popcorn ( how can it be 2points!!!??) the chocolate breakfast ones in case I'm in a hurry and the rich toffee as recommended by ladies at the group! They were all so lovely and helpful :)

So I started today at 13st 10.5lb I did eat breakfast and a lot of water before hand, prob not best idea but I'll try to weigh on an empty stomach next time!

So tonight will be filled with reading all the books and joining online on esource.

Food so far been
B- Special K porridge and blueberries
S- WW yogurt and a fruit salad
L- ww chicken soup with some leftover roast chicken chucked in and a leek with 3x Ryvita and an orange

Going to have a toffee bar at some point today maybe after my tea of toad in the hole with morrisons nu me sausages, root mash and broccoli :p

Loving the spark ww had given back to me!!! :)

I love the meetings Jo as it's MY time. My class is lovely too.

You sound really motivated and organised!

Hi I go to the meetings and I think it helps me stay on track, I wi on a tuesday evening so I know at the weekends I cant go overboard with eating as I havent got time to get it off before wi, my leader is lovely and its a great group, I started 9 weeks ago well tonight will be my 10th and so far lost 43.5lbs.
Goof luck hun xx

Hi I go to the meetings and I think it helps me stay on track, I wi on a tuesday evening so I know at the weekends I cant go overboard with eating as I havent got time to get it off before wi, my leader is lovely and its a great group, I started 9 weeks ago well tonight will be my 10th and so far lost 43.5lbs.
Goof luck hun xx

Omg! How amazing!! Whats your secret?! Do u have a diary?

My New Veggie Diary; http://www.minimins.com/showthread.php?t=329400 :)

Hey Jo! Well Done on joining today :) Which Books did you buy? How fab that there were Books/Bars which were Half Price! Yey! Love a Bargain :) x How have u felt today? X

Back