Hello everyone!

*Becky*

Hi all, i'm new to this and i'm just so unhappy with my weight! I have love handles, and gravity is now starting to take effect on my stomache, which really does depress me as i'm only 24 and have never had children!

Overall I don't feel my diet (well, i say diet but more my eating habbits) aren't too bad, I generally eat well (ish). I do tend to stick to 3 main meals a day, and occasionally eating the wrong foods. I also try to visit the gym when i get chance, but i'm either busy or feel too tired!

My weight isn't helped by the fact i've been diagnosed with PCO, and i also suffer from a slight curvature of the spine, which does effect exercises that i can do!

Please help me! I would love to feel happy about my body, and have the confidence to wear certain clothes, but my weight is starting to effect my every day life!

Thanks

Welcome to the site, from what I have seen so far the support that is given looks fantastic!

Welcome along!

I too have PCOS, its hard work losing weight!!!

I know it is! Well done by the way for losing 5lb! What are you doing differently? Have u changed your diet since finding out you have pco?

Hiya!

I'm new today as well, although I've been on Slimming World since June..
I also have PCOS although very mildly, it seems.
The site IS huge and a bit scary, but I think if you just get 'stuck in' you'll feel better about it.

As to how you feel about yourself hon, I've been there (and sometimes still am) but it does get better, I promise x

Hi, it certainly is huge, i've been having a look round and dont really know where to start!

It's so hard not knowing what to do for the best at times, i've no idea where to start, so watch ths space....

I know it is! Well done by the way for losing 5lb! What are you doing differently? Have u changed your diet since finding out you have pco?
I found out I had PCOS 5 years ago and having had fertility treatment and it failing I have had a break for a year and a bit now!
I have not changed my diet too much as I am a veggie and ate fairly healthily anyway! Just cutting out all the biscuits has helped loads!!!
The PCOS has made it hard to lose weight but hubby and I want to try again for a baby when he returns in 6 months so I decided to join SW and give it a good go!!!
How are you finding it?

Just by finding this forum will give you the best start on this plan, everyone here are great with super tips, advice and help, iv'e never looked back since joining 12 months ago. Welcome to all the above and enjoy the plan. xxx Loobylou

Well to be honest i've not started anything yet, i'm looking into it, and hoping to start soon, suppose i'm trying to pluck up the courage! I'm off on holiday and with summer coming up, want to feel I have the confidence to be able to wear certain clothes and not feel unhappy! but also to prepare myself for when me and my partner are ready for a baby also!

Good luck with SW, i know i should go, i need the motivation!

Back